Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may need to have my drive way done due to city of phx bitching.Right now my drive way is 1/4 minus granite. The drive way is about 100ft long and 12ft wide . iI need to get a estimate. Thanks Bill

·
Registered
107 Posts
Bill,

I was just wondering about your post. Is the city of Phoenix bitching because of dust? If so, you can put a dust surpressent down that will make that driveway like concrete. Shoot me a e-mail if you want more information.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah they are bitching about the dust . but driveing up the drive way there is no dust lol. unless your doing 80mph lol. i will Know more this week . I am going to have a inspector come and look at it . I will let you all know what happens .

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
yeah they are bitching about the dust . but driveing up the drive way there is no dust lol. unless your doing 80mph lol. i will Know more this week . I am going to have a inspector come and look at it . I will let you all know what happens .

I think somebody must have pointed their finger at you.

Why did the city come looking at your dust ? :confused:

I am interested in how this turns out because I have the same thing at my house.

·
Registered
904 Posts
call TK midlife is his call sign name

480-699-5994 he has done all my concrete work.
480-688-7129 is another guy Randy " dogooder "

these guys are solid.

·
Registered
365 Posts
kb services does great concrete work and hes a zoner he'll give you a good deal just mention your a fisherman!

brad 480 296 8491
tell'em basskiller gave you the ####

·
Registered
107 Posts
I think somebody must have pointed their finger at you.

Why did the city come looking at your dust ? :confused:

I am interested in how this turns out because I have the same thing at my house.

Maricopa County is required to reduce the "dust" in the air by like 10% each year for the next three years or we will loose our federal highway money. By forcing residents to pour concrete on driveways it will reduce x-amount of emmitions per year which is part of the plan for Maricopa county to show the Feds the are tring to get in compliance.

However, the City of Phoenix and others cities in the county are appling dust control surpressants so they will be in compliance with the Maricopa County instead of pouring concrete or asphalting. I say this because if dust surpressant is good enough for them then you should be able to apply it to you drive way and get them off your back.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Diesel,

I agree , suppressent.

I have heard of that stuff that hardens 1/4 minus. Should be way cheaper than concrete.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Diesel,
Also same situation . What is this product?
There are several products out there. The one that I have used in the past is call Envirotac II. You can pull there website up and find out about this product. There are several different rates to apply it at depending on the application. If you need any help on this just let me know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts