Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody been fishing Saguaro at nights lately? Haven't seen any posts at all. Wondering if it's been good or bad.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Hey Spidey
My brother and I have fished sag 2 nights over the past 2 weekends. Its been tough for us I got one small bass last fri nite we only got 1 fish last time. We know fish are there but can't seem to find out what there hiting on. We have tryd worms in different colors & sizes t-rigs c-rigs & dropshot. We have'nt thrown any cranks theres to much grass I've also tryd top water when the moons out. If you go to AZOD & read Joe Owens reports he's doing fine with big worms & floater worms. Along with other baits. We are going to try it again this frinite I got some big plastics I'm going to try. We'll see what happens.

Joe C

·
Registered
25 Posts
I also fished last Friday night without much luck. The bass were busting tho.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Well who the heck said ya had to have a boat to catch fish at Sag?! Roni and I went out tonight. Pulled up, plug in, bag and pop in the boat, straps off, hit the trim to remove stabilizer bar. Nada. Not even a little itty bitty buzz! :roll: Was gonna flip the cables to another battery but the water looked choppy and we figured we'll just go fish off the dock just up past the ramp 2 dock. Well whattya know? I got a LM! Got some more bites and Roni had quite a few bites. She's only used the crig one other time so she was still getting the feel of it. My 1st cast was dropshot. Immediate snag and had to break off. Rigged it up crig from then on out. Roboworms were the choice tonight. Only about a pound and a half but it was a fish! It was beautiful out there tonight. When I got back to the boat all my stuff was still there too! 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts