Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've spent the last few weekends up there and seen 20+ bulls...don't know much about elk but some of them had some pretty big racks. Shoot me a PM if I can help.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a cow tag for 5b north for oct 16 , should be a good hunt. normally canp t ashurst lake , anyone know if the trout fishing is any good there?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be back up there Wed-Mon. Like I said above...don't know much about elk but I can tell you what I've been seeing and where.

P.S. Ashurst was slow everytime I fished it this year.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
game cam

photo's of my residential herd i've been following.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,830 Posts

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
oh sry im starting to sound like skeeter boy haha:p

:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl i don't know unit 2 well or i'd help you. scouting a couple times in earnest is all i can tell you little bro'. look for water holes early in season and bedding areas with paths to and from the feeding areas. then where they may go to if pressured.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
It's my father and I
Not sure who says that? Im 40 and i never called my DAD father it was always dad. Same way with my son he has never called me father.. Who does that?? Must be a yankee thing?

·
Registered
135 Posts
ya I've hunted with him and my grampa forever and we never hunted this spot before we usually go behind his dads house in a good area we know but were gonna go do some scouting

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Not sure who says that? Im 40 and i never called my DAD father it was always dad. Same way with my son he has never called me father.. Who does that?? Must be a yankee thing?
certain states just say uncle daddy...... i forgot about the texans...:biggrin:

it is a northern thing..JFWYD

1 - 17 of 17 Posts