Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting the run around on my dodge 2500 by some punk service guy....He admits there is a problem. He physically witnessed the problem. But I guess they cant find the problem so there not going to fix the problem. Still has warranty... Help!!!

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
Sorry I do not have this number, but get the number for Chrysler Customer Service. I've had good some good luck speaking to them. Just had to keep calm and explain it out. I had my injector pump fail just after my truck went over the 100K warranty period. A new pump was $2700.00, after speaking to the customer service they knocked the price down to $500.00 and gave me a year warranty on the part.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
If you call the Chrysler Customer Service Hotline, make sure you tell Obama & company we all say hello from the AzBassZone!!

Sorry Bob, I had to do it...

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
larry miller @ 83rd and bell

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Getting the run around on my dodge 2500 by some punk service guy....He admits there is a problem. He physically witnessed the problem. But I guess they cant find the problem so there not going to fix the problem. Still has warranty... Help!!!
If you got it in writing that he "witnessed the problem.", its there's until its solved just keep taking it back to them (tell them (service manager), you want another tech to work on it). If they can't fix the problem tell them you want them to replace the truck because its a lemon.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Look up Cannuk here on the site. He works for ... hopefully still does, works for Earnhardt Dodge. I'm sure he'll steer ya in the right direction. Great stand up kinda guy.

·
Registered
501 Posts
come down to my shop bill luke are diesel guys are dam good they will get you straight

·
Registered
172 Posts
I am one of those punk service guys for another dealership-not Dodge. First line of defense is to call Chrysler customer service. Have your vin number and mileage handy. It's a drawn out pain in the ass procedure but at least you will be on record with them as a customer that has a concern and needs help. The dealership cannot call customer sevrvice for you-you are the customer. The shop has access to factory technical assistance and they can also request a field service engineer to come out and help the technician at the shop your truck is in. If you are convinced they aren't on the right track call customer service and start the process. It might help you out.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thx guys

1 - 12 of 12 Posts