Hell yeah. Good for him.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
AWESOME

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
When I first saw this I thought it was a pretty Dumb idea, carrying a rifle of any type in public demostration is pretty stupid, A side arm on your side in a holster is one thing But damn a rifle too. I personally wouldnt do it as it causes too many problems.

After seeing the pic of the guy I kinda loved it for the simple fact he is Black and dressed really nice. Thats awsum use the race card where you can, the antis been doing it for a while so why not.

I still think its a bad idea to be doing so however, guns in crowds just dont mix, but the fact that this guy was black was perfect, that had to blow away any arguement the antis had right out the window. especially the ******* comments. The Antis had to be just Dumbfounded and the cops were just going OH shit!.
now if it was a white guy dressed in fatiges I am pretty sure this would have turned bad.
I mean how does a Cop harrass/question/imtimidate a black guy carrying a gun in a suit and get away with it. THEY CANT :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
I saw this guy on the news last night! He's got some major cajones...he actually stated that he hates Obama when they spoke to him.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Not all guys who carry guns are automatically opposed to Obama. Not everyone who is opposed to his healthcare bill are anti obama. Not everyone who supports this bill are his supporters either.

If you read the quote, he was in the Pro Healthcare Crowd. If he did come out against Obama, yet Pro Public Healthcare, and Carrying heavy weapons, then he is a perfect example of the current majority of voters in this country. Disenfranchised with obviously very vocal views that come from both sides of the fence.

Guys like this freak out both political parties because they can't build an agenda off of it. Because doing so would mean that they would have to accept some views from the opposite party.

BTW I am glad he mentions that here in AZ you can still carry publicly. It's one of the things I love about this state. We don't need to hide our guns under our clothes or in a purse. I can carry openly in a holster ( as I have many times) and get no grief.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Not all guys who carry guns are automatically opposed to Obama. Not everyone who is opposed to his healthcare bill are anti obama. Not everyone who supports this bill are his supporters either.

If you read the quote, he was in the Pro Healthcare Crowd. If he did come out against Obama, yet Pro Public Healthcare, and Carrying heavy weapons, then he is a perfect example of the current majority of voters in this country. Disenfranchised with obviously very vocal views that come from both sides of the fence.

Guys like this freak out both political parties because they can't build an agenda off of it. Because doing so would mean that they would have to accept some views from the opposite party.

BTW I am glad he mentions that here in AZ you can still carry publicly. It's one of the things I love about this state. We don't need to hide our guns under our clothes or in a purse. I can carry openly in a holster ( as I have many times) and get no grief.
I read the article and nowhere did it state whether this guy is or is not in favor of the health care plan, it merely said he was walking around among the pro crowd. If it's the same guy from the 10 O'clock news, I find it hard to believe he was for anything Obama. During the interview aired last night, he was indoors wearing a t-shirt that I think read "Obama ?? ?? ?? Obomination". Watch this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkW116vzkxg and fast forward up to about 1:45 to hear relevant info about what the guy was doing.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Didn't they just haul a kid off one of the hiking trails for wearing fatigues and carrying a toy rifle?

·
Registered
429 Posts
I was there about 20' away,could not hear what he was saying but I don't think it was about healthcare. I do not care what point he was trying to make,might just have wanted to feel important but it was IMO an extremely dumdass thing to do.What fascinated me most was that evidently people assumed he was some type of officer when walking thru the crowds. Did more harm than good for us anti-gov.healthcare patriots. Would like to know what he was thinking though.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Didn't they just haul a kid off one of the hiking trails for wearing fatigues and carrying a toy rifle?
I think it was a kid with a paint rifle and he was doing some early morning ROTC training or something like that...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts