Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is responsible for maintaining ramps at Pleasant?
Those rubber bumpers are falling off,and boats are too costly to get messed up because someone is not doing his or her job. Seems like an ongoing problem at our lakes. :?:

·
Registered
204 Posts
waterdog said:
Who is responsible for maintaining ramps at Pleasant?
Those rubber bumpers are falling off,and boats are too costly to get messed up because someone is not doing his or her job. Seems like an ongoing problem at our lakes. :?:
I agree. Someone is slacking off at the game and fish dept. I believe thats who takes care of the rubber at the 10 lane ramp. Lets burn them at the stake :!:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Saguaro must have the same maintenence program. I have a nice scratch thanks to the dock at Bagley flats, and ramp 2 is missing bumpers too. It was hard to not notice the nice new boat dock/garage at Saguaro. It's a cadillac of docks. Fully enclosed shelter, lifts the boats up. Probably has a big screen and satellite.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Call AGFD and ask for MariAnn Kolozsar or Ken Branson. I don't believe they're the ones that oversee Pleasant but either one can give you the name of the person to contact. I don't have their numbers with me right now.
AGFD is responsible for water safety, etc., but the Forest Service is responsible for the repair. AGFD gives them the funds every year to keep things maintained. It's the Forest Service that's slacking.
The bumpers at Saguaro have already been repaired this year. If they need more repair, the above two people are the ones to contact again.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Call Maricopa County Parks and Rec. I beleive they maybe the ones who you need to talk to. Not sure I don't work that lake.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts