Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been fishing B-lett lately? Have you found the fish turn on later in the day, or are they hitting right at daybreak? Just curious as to what you all have found.
Jason

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
My partner a hater?? naaa Franklin and I found out that the bite will last but........Jason its getting pretty close to crunch time, you think your gonna get any info. I can tell you this Janet Jackson didnt see the shadow from her boob.......looks like a few more weeks of winter..

·
Registered
209 Posts
Jason, I have only been there twice in the last 30-45 days but just so you have a reply, here you go: this winter we have had our best luck in the coves south of the yellow cliffs on the east side. Cranks in shallows on one trip were good, on the next trip we caught them on plastics, cranks and spinners in less than 10' of water (no dropshot attempts) but this was over two weeks ago. We are likely to try them this weekend though and I will post the results.
Good Luck
Mike D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.