AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been out there? The place is real nice and the prices are awsome doesnt compare to any other fishing/hunting stores we have in this place i.e. (roboworms for 2.39 cranks that sell for 7.00 at our overpriced fishing stores sell for 3.99 yes!!! I said 3.99 and Yeah I am outa my mind. Do yourself a favor and check this place out. Seeya later Delmart and all you other overpriced crooks.
Oh and for all the ****'s they sell hotdogs out front. :twisted:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This place is awesome. They have them up in Idaho. They are like the Costco of sporting goods. And it's all hunting and fishing and camping... no golf clubs and tennis raquets. But the ones in Idaho don't sell hotdogs out front because there are no homos in Idaho.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anonymous said:
Anyone been out there? The place is real nice and the prices are awsome doesnt compare to any other fishing/hunting stores we have in this place i.e. (roboworms for 2.39 cranks that sell for 7.00 at our overpriced fishing stores sell for 3.99 yes!!! I said 3.99 and Yeah I am outa my mind. Do yourself a favor and check this place out. Seeya later Delmart and all you other overpriced crooks.
Oh and for all the ****'s they sell hotdogs out front. :twisted:
Where is the location?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
been there

I spent $250 dollars on stuff that would have totaled a min of 500 dollars at any other store in the valley. I spent an hour with the fishing manager walking him through what baits we like out here including roboworms and other popular stuff. When they get in the product that we as a group like to fish the hurt will be felt also they are opening one in the east valley in the next six months..

Their prices are 50 to 60% of what we normally pay.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure why the original poster needed to start talking trash after making what could have been an informative post.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
If they have coney dogs it may be worth the trip out there.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So THAT'S how you got your nickname! Guy says "How many?" You say "2 dogs"?

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Seeya later Delmart and all you other overpriced crooks.
Oh and for all the ****'s they sell hotdogs out front.
Over priced crooks?

Thats a nice touch though flippinstik..... ;)

BTW while these stores offer cheap prices they dont offer you the service that waterdog willies, liars courner, fishermans choice, bear mountain etc offers.

I figure in about a year this new store will either pull out or hire some inexperianced pimple faced backwards hat wearing nose ringed rainbow spiked hair wearing wannabe. Then when you buy your roboworms 2 bucks cheaper he will ask "you want fries with that".
Experiance beats a cheaper price anytime!

Out of all the people that go to these cheap dicount stores how many of ya still call the main fishing stores and ask for help? or stop in and ask to spool your line, Not to mention the better customer service from these little store's. Ive seen some of these bend rules and loose money to make customers happy. Yeah and on the same token I also seen them piss people off that want everything for free.

Unfortunatly good service and customer satusfaction comes with a price. just because someone sells them cheaper doesnt mean the others are crooks.
There is nothing wrong with saving a few bucks dont get me wrong but these stores run the little guys out of business.

Can't beat little stores for friendlyness and a good conversation.

Think that gangbanging kid thats behind the counter is going to care if you tie on that lure on or wear it for an earing? (well he might be a tad jealious)

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
# 1 since Dreamer has seemed to gone soft I figured I would bring a little excitement to this website.
#2 Everyone thought it was funny except you? were you trying to defend your pricing? I agree I dont like to see the Mom and Pop shops go out of business because I agree they are usually nice people and I have recieved quite a bit of help from some. Del you dont need to get so defensive just pokin fun. Oh and by the way I am on fish with the worms I saved 2.00 on.
#3 The people I talked to down at the new store was very helpful and didnt ask me if "I wanted fries with that", they were very interesed in what we use out here to make sure he has his shelfs stocked accordingly.
#4 I go to buy cheaper baits period I dont need advice from these coroporate gurus I just need cheaper baits and all the fishermen in this state would be stupid to go buy a bag of worms for 5.00 when they can go get the same worms for 2.50, do you disagree?
#5 Good fishing to all and to all enjoy the low price!!!
P.S. with the extra money you save here you might be able to buy the GRANDE dog out front.
Relax

·
Registered
497 Posts
Like I said in the 2nd post of this thread (I forgot to sign in apparently), they have one of these stores up in Idaho where I'm from and I like it. It's been there a while now and they have always employed friendly, knowledgeable people to work in their departments. No obnoxious teenagers. The one in northern Utah where my brother-in-law lives has been the same. So, based on past experience, I think this store will do the same. I hope so. They have a great selection and better prices. A friendly conversation is nice, but for many of us who are not made of money, price is the bottom line. I know I will not pay $2 extra for a bag of worms just because someone is more friendly to me.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Flippin stick.

I thought that was a funny post so I was having fun like you.

Defend my pricing on what? my molds hell I sell them to cheap anyway.

I am on fish with my .05 cent worms also. well .09cents if you add the .04 cent bag. :wink:

Seriously I dont like the big stores though, I have to many friends that run the little stores. when I go to buy something I like the best price I can get but I dont like inexperianced pimple faced backwards hat wearing nose ringed rainbow spiked hair wearing wannabe's so I would rather pay a tad hire.

one reason I never go into best buys anymore.

on the number #4 I agree why pay more than you have to but on the same token why drive a lonnger way to save 2 bucks.
I dont like to shop any how.

I was going to go up there just to buy a hotdog out in the front :wink:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bayou.
Idaho has some excellent bass fishing when there is no ise on the lakes. Big smallies up there

ABA has a tourny circuit up there as well.

Delw

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Well skunked I dont know first hand why you curious? Del said he was going down to get a dog you might want to ask him. haha

Del,
thanks for being a man and brushing it off, I wrote that all in good fun. Fish on :lol:

P.S. I could care less on who I buy my fishing needs from all that matters is if the product is quality and the bottom line.... a cheaper price!!!!!! See ya on the lake

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
I think it's cool that a huge store dedicated to fishing and hunting is open now. Im gonna check it out. Im on a diet though so no hot dogs for me, altho that comment cracked me up and almost made me spit out my yoohoo all over Franklin. Ive shopped Waterdogs and Fishermans choice and wasnt too impressed, both with their prices and selection. I like robo worms, but damn, there are a ton of other worm mfg's, ya know? Bass fishin aint cheap though, and the little stores have their advantages. Bass worl west in Ca is still my all time fav, and the prices arent too bad....

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Delw:

Bayou.
Idaho has some excellent bass fishing when there is no ise on the lakes. Big smallies up there

I was referring to the no-****'s part! :lol: Don't let them know there are any "big-smallies" up there or they'll infiltrate that state, too! :?

·
Registered
509 Posts
any body been to te sportsman wharehouse?

If you can save money on the same bait why not??Isnt that how bass pro shop does so well?If your going to waterdogs,liars,etc for accurate fishing info thats your first mistake,from personal experince the hottest bait on the lake is the one not moving off the shelf!!!!there is no substitute for time on the water!!!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts