Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FSX/FS9? Have some questions about VATsim or whatever the hell else you can use to fly online with other people, PM or post.

Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FSX = Microsoft Flight Simulator X (10)
FS9 = Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, a century of flight

VATsim is an online arena similar to gamespy or something along those lines. VATsim (from what I gather) is comprised of a bunch of old farts that were/are pilots, ATC's, or something of the sort - but that's about all I know. VATsim seems to be geared more around the enthusiast than the casual gamer Although, it sounds like it could be fun to pass time if you’re into this sort of shit...

I figured there might be a few people on here that might be into this sort of stuff??

Flightsim is the closest thing I can get to actual training for a private certificate right now. I have 14hrs logged towards my cert in both a C152 and C172, and that’ll be close as I will likely get in the foreseeable future. Still need to see an AME for a medical...

With the tackle stolen, looming job loss, and being on a tighter budget; I need something to pass the time that won’t cost me any money. ;)

Thanks for the responses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts