Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a sign shop or wrap company that does trailer and vehicle wraps. My old contacts no longer do wraps or vinyl.

I have a couple of clients who are looking to have their trailers wrapped. I have already created all the artwork for them and placed it on scaled line art versions of their trailers for placement and scale purposes. I can give you any file style and size you need since all my artwork is vector. Files can either be created using the 4 color process or can be printed as separate vinyl layers depending on price. I have created and installed vehicle and trailer wraps before, I just don't have the equipment to print or cut the vinyl.

If you guys can refer someone to me I would appreciate it. I can give them two jobs at once if they need the business. You can PM me or post the contact info. I need to move on this right away. One client needs his trailer done yesterday.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Again, Blue Media in Tempe. PM me and I will get you in contact with the owner. He does all th "Hook-Ups" stuff now.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Anyone on here ever get their boat wrapped? Any idea how much a 21 footer wrapped would cost? How do they adhere to the boat? Can they be removed easily without any damage to the boat's finish?

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Anyone on here ever get their boat wrapped? Any idea how much a 21 footer wrapped would cost? How do they adhere to the boat? Can they be removed easily without any damage to the boat's finish?
Again! PM me and I will get you in contact with the owner of Blue Media and he will be more than willing to answer ALL questions! Thx, Joe, or you can call me if you'd like- 602/524/2711

1 - 6 of 6 Posts