Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
weent to Apache for the first time in about 6 yrs. fished from 6am til noon. landed 20 with 4 overs 4 slots and 12 unders. Unders were all very small the overs were all over 3lbs with 2 under smallies mixed in. all caught cranking, had to work for them, 1 here 1 there nothing real consistant. water temp was 67 degrees. Great place to gop if you don't want to see another boat. talked to a guy on the bank who caught a 3lb smallie the day before.

Jayson

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
thanks for the report. i been wondering how apache has been. one of my favorite winter camp/fishing lakes.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
He may have been fishing in the river end of the lake. Water is a lot cooler by the dam.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WATER WAS 67 WHEN I LAUNCHED AT 6. I DONT LEAVE MY GRAPH ON WHILE IM IN SHALLOW WATER SO DONT KNOW WHAT IT WARMED UP TO.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
great report thanks, water always seems to be cooler on apache since it is often gin clear and as RookieBoy says generating releases out of rosy are from the deeper part of the lake. SRP has been flowing lots of water out of rosy this summer. Glad to hear apache is on the comeback trail, great lake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts