Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations go out to the team of John Murray and Steve Molonari for bringing in 5 bass for 18.85 lbs, winning $2225.00, beating out 2nd place team of Clifford Pirch and Buddy Randall weighing 15.69 lbs.

3rd pl Gerald and Tom Laughran 15.37 lbs
4th pl Laron Porter and Creston Carroll 13.93 lbs
5th pl Vic and Debbie Cunningham 13.76 lbs plus big bass
a 5.93 lbs smalmouth
6th pl Mike and Mary Brillhart 13.24 lbs
7th pl Patrick Spencer and Ri Nay 13.15 lbs
8th pl Tom Winnerlund and Vern Ridgeway 12.95 lbs plus a 29.66 lb
flathead for goon fish
9th pl Jody and Joey Jarrell 12.35 lbs
10th pl Rod Nelson and Jake Randall 10.51

Our next tournament will be on March 2nd at Lake Pleasant, with sign in Friday March 1st at the Hookup Outfitters from 5:00pm until 6:00pm, and
Saturday morning from 5:00am until 6:30am at the Hookup Outfitters.

Off limits will be at 5:00pm Friday March 1st. It should be a good bed fish bite, with weather permitting. Food and drink will be supplied after during and after the weigh-in. If you have any questions, please call Larry @ 602-818-0775:)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
thanks Ken.it was tough for us though.we only had 6 bites and weighed in only 4 fish.that lake is awesome.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
thanks Ken.it was tough for us though.we only had 6 bites and weighed in only 4 fish.that lake is awesome.
Nice job on the toad! Thats a smallie of a lifetime for most!

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
he is a real old guy that if you see him you would swear he is 90 plus, kinda like the weasel Paul Matthews. i think they are related

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
he is a real old guy that if you see him you would swear he is 90 plus, kinda like the weasel Paul Matthews. i think they are related
Has he ever bass fished ? I've never seen his name in any of the tournament results, especially the leader board. Is he gay? :banhim:

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
I think he is a baseball player

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Larry Mantle is old school just like me. Hell of a fisherman in his day.
When was that. I heard he's like 106 years old. Did they even have fishing line back then or did he just beat them with a stick

Also heard he goes both ways ????

:banhim:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I don't know who Poacher is, but I bet I have won more boats than he has bought. Want to go one on one on any lake?
You bet ! I'll bet you have sponged more boats than I've bought you frickin free loader !!!!!!!! Go back to sleep old man

:banhim: :beatingdeadhorse:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts