Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Word from Dreamer was that you knew me....I thought long and hard and still came up with a blank. That is all

I tried to respond eariler to the other post but it wouldnt let me submit the response. I tried to PM you here on the site but since you dont seem to be a member I couldnt. You have a E-mail address?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hey Jessie, I may have been wrong on this one. In the aftermath of the accident, Rod stated that he was a friend of a friend of mine. While I was not in my right mind, I thought he said your name. On second thought, he might have said Billie. Both your names end in "ie" at least. I don't remember anymore. He could have said "supercalifragilistickie" for all I know. I am aware of one thing, he might have saved my life. I will forever be in debt to him for this. In gratitude, if Rod wishes, I will take him out to the lake of his choice during any of my down times. I have been known to catch a fish or two on several of our lakes. Rod, that offer is sincere and written in all honesty. Drop me a note and we will go.

Later, Tom

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the invite tom, it was Billy M. that I mentioned at the lake. I can understand the confusion given the situation. I am fishing the ABA next weekend, WON (non boater) the weekend after that and then the ABF on the 28th. I am open anytime in march and will keep in touch. I'm sure that you will be at some of these tmx's since you have had such a hot stick lately! I have a white F150 and a white Ranger with dark green stripes. Hope to see you guys at the lake...Rod

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.