Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lonesome Brett here. I can tell you the conditions up here in Green Bay are very icy and I’m not talking about the weather. I’ll admit that was a real stupid, bonehead, idiotic play I made in OT. Yeah, I blindly threw the ball up for grabs at the most crucial time of the whole year and it was intercepted. :oops: Is that a big deal? We were up 14 points on their home field man! It’s the defense’s fault we went to OT. :twisted:

C’mon someone talk to me please. Two hours in the locker room getting dirty looks from my team and coaches. Then 3 hours on the plane. Not a word. :cry:

Why my groupies didn’t even show up at the airport. I yelled SOOOOEEEEEE! And none of my girlfriends even showed up. I’ve talked to one person since yesterday. Some guy hands me a subpoena. The whole friggin’ state is suing me for breach of contract! :shock:

I expect Rush will call me overrated any second now.

Anyway, I heard there’s a lot of good Packer fans down in Phoenix, would you guys be glad to see me? Or at least talk to me? Its collllld up here.

Lonesome Brett from Green Bay

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on down.

With plays like that last one you made you would fit right in with the Cardinals.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spidey will wear his cheese head and shed a few tears with you. And if you are brave enough you might get hooked up with a certain boater that could give you a good launch and you wouldn't have to ever worry about another stupid cheese head pass like yesterday.

2Dogs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not a Packer fan and I'm not a Farve fan, so I'm not protecting either one, but please, the interception Farve threw was not the game. The game was lost on the forth and twenty-six at the end of regulation. Who ever came up with a prevent defense should have their ass kicked. If the other team needs 26 yards for a first down, you don't drop your defensive backs thirty yards deep. Remember it is 4th down you dumasses. It still was a nice throw BRETT. Go DALLAS. Bullet Head

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Good point on the 4th and a half mile at the end of regulation Bullet Head. Um, I guess people don't think you'll hit ME because Spidey told Rippinlips who told Bayou who told NedO2 to tell me to tell you Dallas is done, stick a fork in 'em. I'm just a messenger here, really.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fsh2Win's prop is not the answer for bullethead, I think if he took those dallas cowboy bumper stickers off his boat he would find out the it would run and pass other boats much better.

A RED WING and lion fan all the way.

2dogs

·
Registered
665 Posts
OK gentlemen, As far as you go Ned02' no more cookies. And for 2dogs, Fsh2win told me about you. Now was that the 2and 9 nittany lions or the 2 and 14 detroit lions. I will still take DALLAS. Go red wings, did I say that. Mitch

·
Registered
126 Posts
Being originally from Philly and a life-long Eagles fan, I would say that you Packer drones are WAY to easy on your team. I actually respect this post, assuming it is from a REAL Packers fan (which I tend to doubt).

Of course I think the Eagles would have won anyway, if only to raise our hopes falsely once again (this time they'll probably REALLY hurt us by losing in the Superbowl!), but no matter how you slice it, that was a BONEHEAD throw, and Fa..va...ra..ver should be ripped for it.

GO IGGLES!

·
Registered
63 Posts
It wasnt Brett's fault the game was lost there was lots of other reasons they lost like not going for it on 4 down with 1 yrd to go, and not holding them on 4+26, and if they would not have missed the sack on Mcnab on the play before they kicked the game tying field goal the game would have been over. But yes it was stupid to just toss up a ball during sudden death. The Packers are going all the way next year. And the cowboys they just suck. I hate the cowboys and the vikings.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hey crankbaiter, you sound like an educated guy, but I think your wrong on two points. First is GB Packers are NOT going to go all the way next year and second I think Dallas don't suck. They did have a better record than 20 other teams in the NFL. And I promise you this our Cheerleaders are a lot prettier than those Eskimos they have in the frozen tundra. :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts