Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
He a" Lifetime Member" only because he was caught sleeping with the Presedent of the club at Lake Mary!!

wasss up buddy?
Are you or your better half ELK hunting this year?
If so,I think the" corner lot "is still there
LOL!!!!

Didn't put in for elk this year (money issues), but I'm hoping to draw a deer tag up there. BTW, did I tell you Brandyn and I found 17 arrowheads (fulls and partials) on the lot last fall?

LOL!!!!

Didn't put in for elk this year (money issues), but I'm hoping to draw a deer tag up there. BTW, did I tell you Brandyn and I found 17 arrowheads (fulls and partials) on the lot last fall?

NO, some how you left that part out. Ask Terry about the ones that Derek and I found. We had a pocket full and took them into work to show him and after a few minutes he looks at me and says, yea-those are some SHARP ROCKS but theres NO arrowheads in the whole pile!!!

Last time we went arrowhead huntin.

Matt, I don't know if you know this but there is actually a ruin next to your lot, at the border edge of the lot east of you. Tell Terry to check it out, but leave any arrowheads. Gives me and Brandyn something to do during non-hunting hours!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.