Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got home from fishing Saguaro, I wanted to try my luck and go fishing alone to ASU Reasearch Park for an hour. Landed 2 Bass on my SW, a 1lb4oz and a 2lb7oz. Another great time on the water. I hope to see some of you on Saguaro monday. Good luck and God bless (Jason, was that you on one of the lakes? Thanks)

G

·
Oooooo a SW for fish at the research park. Keep your lips sealed people are going to be beggin for your special "SW". If you dont want people to know what your using that dont write "using my SW". Honestly, I dont think anyone would care anyway.

·
Registered
393 Posts
He gladly shares his sw with those he meets on the water which seems to be the custom here.
And at least he doesn't have a secret name.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Ooops

Tempe pops I am sorry I didnt sign in when I made that (guest) post. I am not trying to start anything here just sick of hearing all this "SW" talk. If you dont want to tell then dont but posting "my SW" is a little childish. Sure I have stuff that I throw that I dont want people to know what I am doing so when I post my lake report I dont say "and I was using my SW", I just dont post exactly what I was throwing. For instance I might say throwing Cranks, C-rig plastics or verticle hotdogs or whatever else I might be doing that day but saying "using my SW"? I dont know to me it just seems a little selfish/laugh in your face, and I dont think a true gentleman/fisherperson that are a true respectable outdoorsman/outdoorswoman would be like that. Anyway thats my 2cents.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I hate comments like that with no names, so sorry if I seemed "bent". Now that you have a name I have no problem with your opinion. There are quite a few posters that post about SW's. I think it is half joking since if you meet them on the lake they are glad to share what they use. They also want to know who they are giving info to which is hard on a board. I am absolutly postive Bassblaster did not post that to "laugh in your face".
Just so you know why I spoke up, Bassblaster in my nephew, just turned 15 and is new at this. He is a good kid and probably won't post about a sw again.
Mike

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Tempepops/Bassblaster

I didnt mean any offence by either one of my posts. I dont know who is who since the only people off this site that I have met is Ken and Nightcrawler. I do know that when I was 15 I would post stuff like my SW and worse just to see what kind of response I could get hehehe :twisted: , man that was a while ago. Anyway if you see me out on Saguaro (usually on Friday mornings or Sat evenings)in a Blue/Silver 21ft Stratos with Johnson 225 or in my fun boat 17ft Tracker with a 60hp merc please stop by and introduce yourself. It would be nice to put names with faces.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Should of went where????????

:roll: See DAPHNE, told ya we should of went to ASU. They had fish that actually bit!! LOL Hmmmm, I think there is shade trees there too, especially since it was BLAZIN hot out there at TEMPE TOWN LAKE.!! :D :lol: :wink:
Soon??????
Debra

·
Registered
393 Posts
Flippin Stick, I will look you up. My only boat is a 17' Tracker with a 60hp merc. I love it (except for the leaks). :D
See ya on the lake
Mike

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Flippin Stick, I am sorry if I offended you. I did not mean anything by it, Next time I will say that I caught them on cranks, worms, topwater etc. I hope there are no hard feelings between us and I hope to see you out on the water sometime.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I was never offended but I just thought I would express how I feel about all this "SW" stuff. Not that it really matters to anyone else but myself. So dude dont worry about me post what you want to post I think maybe I was having a bad monday morning here at the ole job and your post happend to be the first thing I read when I walked in. So dont worry about it and hope to show you some of my "SW" sometime out on Sag. Tight lines and keep fishing....it will keep you out of trouble along with keeping Tempepops out of trouble as well. It did for me.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
:cry: Oh great going there Skirts! Now EVERYONE knows we didn't get any fish yesterday! :lol: Hmmm....should I tell them about that big slimey cat you caught at Sag last week?!!! Oops! :twisted: Who was the fool who wanted to go to TTL at 3:00?! :shock: We should have packed it up, and took the long journey back to the truck and headed to ASU! Then again, Bassblaster is the expert. 8)

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Flippinstick, SW is long standing joke among those that fish and meet at Saguaro fairly regularly.Unfortunately The only SW I have is everyone elses!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Flippin Stick. Everyone has an opinion. nightcrawler let me know when your going to ASU Reasearch Park so I can show you some spots. I am there almost every other day. Thanks again for the picture :D

G

·
Well Daphne, yes my cat (huge) was slimy, BUT it had fins, a tail and came out of the water, AND it was attatched to the other end of MY rod!!! And boy, was it fun!!!! Was funny how we both just stood there and looked at it, neither one of us wanted to touch it, so, CUT THE LINE!! Yes it WAS HOT at TTL, and I think it was YOUR idea to go at 3:00??!! My idea to go to TTL (Total Total Loss Lake). Did you do any good at Sag on Tues? Did Rob? Want to go to ASU Friday early evening? Let me know
Debra

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Okay, I admit it! It was my idea to go at 3! Last time I listen to a weather report! Check out my Tuesday adventure under Bayou's 10/7 post! Friday? Hmmm......I'll check and let you know!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts