Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, let me point out, I was awakened from a deep sleep :shock: on Saturday morning to this voice on my answering machine. Talking about fishing, thought I was dreaming, picked up the phone and it was this one girl, think she's nightcrawlers wife or something :twisted: saying something about lake, fishing, take a shower, fard and come over. so I got up, inhaled two cups of caffeine, showered, farded and was getting ready to get my gear when the phone rings and the same girl says, SORRY, have to stay home today and be domesticated and clean my house.........WHAT?? OK, so I was forced to be domesticated now and clean my own house, :? BUT got a chance to go to ASU after church on Sunday, took my son and his friend, such a nice day, cast a Robo worm out, let it sink, my son walks up with his stool and cannot get it to work, so I hand him my rod and try to fix it, BAM he catches a bass on my rod, I wanted to grab it from his hand, but my conscience made me let him reel it in and bask in his glory!! That was the only bite and fish of the day. Payback for cussin that lady under my breath all day Saturday :twisted: Love ya girlfriend!
Deb

·
Registered
356 Posts
pleasant on fri. splitshot, my 8 yr. old son and i were watching some of the everstart, doing a little fishing ourselves. we were all worming and it was slow :roll: , anyways my boy starts losing interest when i hook into a chunk (3 +) i called him over and let him reel it in. he got it in, photo, and released. what a rush i got from watching this, and he told everyone he ran into how he tore it up (caught 2 more doing the same thing, 1 other chunk). that's what it's all about! ltr.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
JasonR...Spidey gave us a new spelling/definition lesson here

http://azbasszone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2633&start=10

Skirts! You're COLD! :shock: :evil: I swear! I thought it was a go! Actually, it was all a set up! I figured you'd still be sawing logs and that if I had to be up and working so should you! :twisted: Grrrrr.....I had even gotten up early and rigged up the rods! :cry: Ah well, there is always next time! :wink:

Glad Jeremy got that fish in! I can just see the struggle you went through.....grab the pole....be a good mom....grab the pole.... :twisted:

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats OK Daphne, my house really needed some attention anyway and now it looks sooooo puuuurty!! Besides, it was cold on Saturday, kinda glad we didnt go, only problem is I couldnt saw anymore logs after the second call, tooooo much caffeine!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Makes a good housekeeping tool tho! :!: I swear, NOT taking away that rod from Jeremy was the hardest thing I have done in a long time :lol: I truly think he enjoyed it more than I would of, even tho I havent caught a fish, in lets see, 2 months?? :oops: I guess it is better to give than receive, except in the case of giving the boat to my ex.... :evil:
Deb

P.S. Jason, look up Fard in the dictionary! :wink: We do it everyday now!! It's great!! :D :D

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
you know if you had a husband he would have that house spotless! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:idea: :!: What a grand idea!! :D I will shop for a hubby that is domesticated and will glady stay home and clean while I hang out at the lake and try to fish. :wink: Thanks for the tip..... 8)
Deb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.