Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never been there. will they let you fish or do you have to sneak in? i heard it was pretty good but what kinda baits do you use there?

thanks

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
You can fish it as much as you want. No sneakin in. You do need a fishing license though

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Any hours they don't want you there?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
you really cant pull fish out left and right.... for the most part, the bite is usually pretty slow and finesse

·
Registered
804 Posts
The fishing there gets better in the spring, but overall the fishing isn't bad I have good luck drop shoting wacky worming 5 inch shaky worms or robos. You can also use small tubes or night crawlers for some yellow bass. There are some big azz carp too.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
just got to learn how to fish son honney hole invaders never give up there secrets though.
I know how to fish. The bite at the ASU research parks can be completely off sometimes.

+1 on the spring fishing... Fall gets good too

·
Registered
623 Posts
I know how to fish. The bite at the ASU research parks can be completely off sometimes.

+1 on the spring fishing... Fall gets good too
I've had some awesome trips in the fall when they are busting shad right off the island and hucking a spook as far as I could. It can be good but the bite can really be OFF sometimes!

·
Registered
946 Posts
I've had some awesome trips in the fall when they are busting shad right off the island and hucking a spook as far as I could. It can be good but the bite can really be OFF sometimes!
+1

I have taken the little girl there in the fall and killed em while they were busting shad near the water falls.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so swim baits and spoons should be my best bet? or maybe even a panther martin spinner bait? i love swim baits. my favorite lure by far!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts