Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rollo, Delw, Skunked, Westy, and RookieBoy (plus anyone else that has an X-70a sitting on a shelf or still in use.)

I have some great news for you guys.

I just got off the phone with Lowrance and confirmed the following offer: Since Lowrance will no longer repair an X-70a....

Send your X-70a to Lowrance and trade it in on an LCX-15MT for $500. (X-15s are $700 in BPS)

OR Send them your X-70a and receive a Lowrance rebate letter which gives you
8)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Jiminy, that's good to hear da! I just busted the transducer off the back of my boat last weekend and it was connected to my X70A 3D. I also have a spare X70A sitting in the garage.

Pershiate the advice,

DigDug

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
In the words of my beloved Homer Simpson....
WOO!! HOOO!!!!

Thanks for the great news Denny!!!

I tried to send mine in to get the back light fixed but they said it wasn't supported - I fixed it on my own but they didn't tell me this. This was early last summer.

G

·
I was told by one of the service reps that the units must be in non working order. Here's the #1-800-324-1356 for clarification. There also exchanging the lms 350a and some others.
Thanks for heads up DA.

2Dogs

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
If you guys had to guess, do you think if I sent in both of my x70a's (one's a x70a 3d, the other is a regular x70a) that I could combine the rebates towards the purchase of say one x-125 :?:

Curious,

DigDug

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Here's the response I got back from an email I sent them last night asking if they had an upgrade/exchange program. Fast response.

Thank you for the inquiry.

Because the X-70A cannot be repaired any longer, we offer trades and rebates as service options.

The rebate letter option will offer one of the following rebates from your local dealer.

$75 Towards purchase of X-125 or X-126DF

$125 Towards purchase of X-135 or X-136DF

$200 Towards purchase of GlobalMap 4000M or GlobalMap 5000C

$250 Towards purchase of LCX-15MT or LCX-18C

$300 Towards purchase of LCX-19C and GlobalMap 6000C

$400 Towards purchase of LCX-104C

Lowrance can offer you a direct trade to an LCX-15MT for $499.95 instead of a rebate letter.

Contact Lowrance Customer at the number below for details and instructions. Please reference RA XXXXXXX in future correspondence.

Thank you for choosing Lowrance.

Thanks Denny, for finding this out and letting us know about it.

...Which would you recommend??? I'm thinking real hard about an X15 but that 19C looks nice too!!!

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The X-19c would be my choice, but at $1500 after the rebate you've got to on the water 2 or 3 times each week to justify it. Or you could be just plain nuts and buy it anyway.( You might need to cut back on the Cheesy poofs tho) I'd be envious.

Next would be the X-18C at $550 after rebate. I'm sold on color.

Then the X-15. $450 after rebate.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.