Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what was everybodys favorite fish attractants. I have never used any except for what comes on plastics, but not all plastics come with a scent and neither do jigs and spinnerbaits. If people could tell me their favorites, I would appreaciate it.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I'll second Champ

KNB is all I use. I carry anise shad, garlic and craw. For anyone that has never used KNB, it stays on your bait alot longer than you may think. Good stuff Maynard!

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
I've primarily used the KNB garlic. It's a mess when it gets on the side of your boat though. Anyone have a suggestion (through your own experiences) as to what is the best solution/method to rid the fiberglass of this?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Citrus Magic Airfreshener

Bill, Coz told me to use a dishwasher(like Cascade) soap and water mix. But I have found that spaying Citrus Magic Air freshener on and wipe it right off with little to no effort. I get it at the car wash. I don't remember how I figured this out. It must have been a flash of brilliance. I have tried some of the citrus cleaners with no luck. The Citrus Magic also works well on sticker residue/glue. Besides the garage smells great for days after you're done.

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Kick 'N Bass. All three flavors.

I use De-Solv-It to get the drops and streaks off the boat. Its also one of those sticker glue remover sprays.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I love the kicknbass...its just a mess to deal with...the cap gets all clogged and then it gets all over your hands and makes my vienna sausages taste like shit......I use Bang in Crawdad simply out of convenience.

Dan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i will do you one better

Trophy Huner, If you send me your address, I will give you your first bottle of KNB. I know if you try it, you will use it for the rest of your fishing days.

Rich Stringer
aka rscustomrods fishing bitch (Thanks boatcop)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
KNB Mess

That knb is good but what a mess on the side of the boat. It does make your ham sandwich taste like a sardine one. The best thing I have found to get it off the boat is GOO B GONE. You can get at at most supermarkets etc. You have to use a very clean rag though and keep using the clean part or it just smears. Let it set for a minute or two then rub. Then let it sit for a little while longer and rub off with a dry rag or towel. Its still a lot of work. tight lines.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I use Kickn'Bass in the garlic scent on all my baits. For crappie, I use just a drop on the main body of the grub avoiding the tail. If you get it on the tail it tends to hang up the tail and also I don't want the fish to hit the tail. I even put a couple of drops on my crankbaits......Art

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.