Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Webdude, Delw, D A, or someone who knows... :shock:

What's it take to get avatar's for screen names? Can we do this? Are they going to be supported? :?:

:idea: I'm going to poll this topic just to see what other people thing (it's really not a big deal to me) and to figure out how to open a poll... :)

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
for one you have to find a picture,
then you have to have it hosted
Its not a bad deal if and only if the size's are all the same and small. one thing though the host sight in which you are using will only support x amount of band width. and if you have 1000 post with pics on them your going to use alot of band width(everytime someone opens it up)
As far as this host goes(the one I am using for this chat) it wonthave an effect on them unless I host the pics.
One thing those avatars will do is slow the load time way down if your on a dial up. most cable modem guys wont notice them.

Personaly I dont like them, do I care if others use them No. its to each its own..

Denny however has a good idea we been talking about but we are going to wait for a while to see what happens, Actually theres a few things we have discussed . and since dennys wording is better than mine he will probally mention them when the time is right.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts