1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Delw deserves the huge majority of credit for providing the software and the host for this site. Delw asked for my help on the color scheme and logo and I had fun doing it! :D

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Thanks Webdude, for letting Delw and D A help you out!!! Thanks D A and Delw for getting this going!!! Nice artwork too! ...is that you??? LOL! Anyway, the site looks GREAT!!! Good Work!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Webdude, enjoy your vacation and thank's for letting Delw and d a help out. Great job guys! :lol:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Great job with the site Da and Delw.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Yeah, What He/They Said!!!

Thanks to Webdude for opening up the ball game and to Delw and Da for their creative approach to re-design. Neat stuff!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Great Job to all involved in setting up this page, it looks great. I really like being able to read the main message and all of the replys without jumping back and forth. Del and Denny, good work.

G

·
0 Posts
Good job, guys. Now if we could only tell how we already read something?? What am I missing?

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
If you view the site as a guest you're depending on your browser to recognize which messages (links) you've visited and it will display the post title in a different color. That won't tell you if there are new replies to a post you viewed yesterday.

If you register and log in, the site software will mark which posts have new replys because the software will keep track of when you last viewed the topic and checks it against the timestamp on all replies. I think. Delw will know for sure but he's fishing right now. I think.

G

·
0 Posts
DelW is not L33T

Delw did not supply this code(it's not software) you can download your own copy from http://www.phpbb.com/ and create your own forum. Its so easy any person with no experience can set it up.

PHP

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Webdude, thanks for letting Delw and d a work their mojo! this is good stuff! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts