Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any new information on the azbasszone fish off? I know a few of us signed up as non boaters and were supposed to be set up with a boater. Will we find out on the 15th who our boater is or what? Well if anybody needs or wants a backseater for the fish-off please let me know.

Thanks
Manuel

·
Registered
13,751 Posts
Fishin 3 contact any of the single boaters that have already signed up, thats how most people got a backseat, if your unsuccessful let me know an I'll set you up with someone, may have to fish 3 to a boat though............

Franklin

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks guys.

Champ, I just got offered a backseat from MultipleMigs (if he does go out) but if he does not end up going out please let me know if you are.

Thanks again for all your help guys.

G

·
Manual, don't worry about those guys....they know the kind of fishing magic that happens in my boat.....We'll be culling by 9:00 am.......besides I am the real slim shady.....

Dan

G

·
Look Dumb & Dumber....Don't hate!

Jason...The chrome dome has more hair on his back then he's got on his head....And then there's Franklin who's Cornrows are pulled just a little to tight.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.