Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears that this site has a virus!!!! Where is all the real fishing chat & reports? If I have to read one more thread about hair, nails or female fashion I may puke. Up until now I never realized that women were even allowed on bass boats except when they were sitting in the driveway getting cleaned. Looks like back to AZBASSPRO for this hombre.

Bill Lumberg

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Bill, be nice. Fishing sucks so we have nothing else to talk about. Let's hear a little bit about Bill. Do you have a beagle?

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Bill,
you got to flow with the times. Women just dont understand that they are suppose to be barefoot and .................in thongs yeah thats what I was going to say honest.....

seriously
Now Bill you ask where are all the fishing chat and report pages. well the report pages are under lake reports and the Fishing chat is under fishing chat. Casual conversation is mixed in as well.

There isnt another fishing site in AZ that is even close to the amount of traffic AZBasszone gets, not to mention posts and fishing reports.

you dont have to read about hair and nails unless you click on it, something tells me you will continue to do so :roll: .

If you want to start a fishing topic feel free.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Oh my! Has someone not been fishing enough lately?! :shock: I'm just sitting here printing 1099s and doing year end payroll stuff and thought I'd take a little break...after doing my nails and eating my bon bons of course, and what should I find?! BILL! DUDE! Take some Pepto and chill! :wink: :lol:

It's kind of nice having some more gals on here! And we only make a bass boat better! 8) We just like to give the guys the occasional eye roll once in awhile :roll: And if you really spent any time at all on here, you'd see 99% is fishing stuff.

Now if'n ya can't say something nice, we might have sick Stalker on ya! :twisted: :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Admin, How about adding another topics entry for non fishing chat. Kinda like BFHP, They call it "Other Topics"

·
Registered
209 Posts
Bill, I dont get to fish nearly as often as I want to because of work, kids, and 2 properties but I enjoy the times that my wife goes fishing with me, sometimes that is the only time that we get alone for awhile. Too each his own but chill out, presonally I love women.
Mike D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did not mean to **** any body off here... but as far as fishing and women, my granfather fished these lakes for over 70 years as well as my dad and uncle. I caught my 1st bass when I was 4. (Yes I have pictures). My dad had 3 girls and 1 boy, the boy hated fishing! It was a fluke that I met my husband who has been fishing since he was 3. Maybe because we were all born here, girls in the family fish, not everyday or every week like John, and I don't have dreams about fishing, but I, as well enjoy it when I can be on the boat with my husband. I want my baby (who is a girl) to fish also, I would rather have her fishing than some of the other things they are doing now days. And every thread has had something to do with fishing. :wink: And the fishing reports on here are the best! If they weren't John would not be checking them everyday! I do however have a serious fishing question..... Does an expensive bass boat really help you guys catch more fis???? :lol: :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
way to go stalker tell it like it is
i only wish my wife liked to fish but that is ok
i have a daughter who fishes and not only that but she does more then most of us
when i go out with her i have to take garbage bags because i know im going to be picking up trash all around the lake cant let her do it byherself now can i

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Having a fancy bass boat is like having a big truck. It's an extension to your ego. :D Atleast you'll look good. As for women fishing well I get my ass kicked when I take my wife out. She had never fished until she met me but likes to go whenever she is invited. Mostly in the summer that way when she's done catching fish she lays on the back deck and suns herself until I can catch enough fish to catch up with hers. As for a seperate page I think you'd be wasting your time. I think these fishing chicks should start atleast posting some fishing pics.

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
Bill Lumburger the reason i think your comlpaning about the woman post is because your a homosexuel who has something against woman. .........either that or your sick of getting your ass handed to you by a woman angler... i think its great to have lots of females post here. theres no reason to have seperate pages it would be a waist of time..but thats just my opinion

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone especially the girls. Actually I like to see them on the boats too, It's nice eye candy. My wife would probably kill me if she read my post. I'm just used to sites like BFHP that have multiple pages for different topics. I have absolutely no problem with Women Bass Fisherman whatsoever I just got a little freaked out reading about fashion, nails and other women things on a fishing chat page. Everyday at home I get to listen to my wife tell about the trip to the mall and how her own nail appointment went, so I get my fill already! LOL

P.S. Please don't send Stalker after me - She's Dangerous!

Bill

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
No need to create a separate page. I like reading what the ladies have to say about bass fishing and boating. My first wife, now deceased, loved to be out on the boat on Lake Okeechobee. She would have loved the lakes here in AZ. She'd fish, sleep, read, sunbath, relax, whatever, and overall be a great companion for me. My 2nd (and last) wife pretended she liked to fish and be out on the lake when we were dating. That all changed once we were married. Then it was a battle for me to get out on the lake. She's my ex-wife now so I'm better off. Maybe someday I'll meet another match for me who loves to bass fish and be out on the boat.

Slotking, Walkerdawg, and others are fortunate their wives like to be out on the water and bass fish. 8)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Lone Ranger, Most of us have jobs that don't let us on the water as often as we want to. My wife likes to see me fish cause it makes me happy. She likes to fish with me as often as we can but she steps back and lets me fish with my buds that are hard core cause she knows it deals with the stress of our jobs. You have a high stress job and finding a lady that understands that is rare!!!
I am a lucky man! 8) And.. my back seat is always open to a lady that wants to fish! 8) And I don't mean what "backseating" used to mean. :!: I mean fishin 8) D Jender does'nt matter on the water. Only in bed! :roll:
Post on Ladies!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Podilla, you are a fortunate man. My Mom liked to see my Dad unwind on the water by fishing as he was working 5-6 days per week. I thought all women treated their husbands like that. I had a lot to learn. My 1st wife encouraged me to tournament fish with the guys, which I did for 8 years or so. Our jobs are stressful and so our theirs (either working outside the home or inside the home with little children) so to be able to unwind on the lake fishing is a real blessing. 8)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.