Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I check out AZBassPro maybe 1 or 2 times a month, just for the hell of it, but every time I check it out there is always somebody from AZBassZone slamming their site and saying come over here etc. It's freaking juvenile, it's like a 3rd grade turf war at recess! 99% of the people that were there came over to AZBassZone anyways, words were exchanged, it's done, let it die! I believe Denny and Delw did the right thing, hell I asked them what took so long. Nevertheless, AZBassZone is a freaking web site, enjoy it as I do, but find some reality in your life. I've taken my share of flames so go ahead and flame me if you want, it won't be my first time. If you all want the "best" site act a little more proffesional. I'm not saying cut out the joking and ragging etc., that gives it personality, but let's exemplify some decency. I do want to thank Denny and Delw, you guys have done a good job! See you on the water!

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
I agree Turtle. It's not worth the time and effort to flame azbasspro.com. It served it's purpose, getting us all together on this website. So whoever is doing it should show some class and stop flaming azbasspro.com. Just my 2 ¢. 8)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Very well said Turtle! I hate going over there and seeing the flames still going. Where is the respect for Ray for all he did for us? While things did not end well, the fact remains, he allowed us a place to all meet each other and get fishing info. We should show him some respect for that fact alone.

AZBasszone is great! Del and DA have done a fantastic job!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts