Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

AZBT & WWBS

4K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Justin 
#1 ·
JML Outdoors is proud to announce two new tournament trails coming to Arizona. These new trails will feature top payouts and will be run with a 100% open book policy. Every dollar that the gets paid in will be accounted for and made public prior to the event ever taking place. “We recognize that there are a lot of other organizations in Arizona that run Bass Tournaments, but they all follow the same philosophy. I wanted to take Bass Tournaments in Arizona to a new level” said Justin Locatis owner of JML Outdoors. “Our circuits are simple. No Memberships, One Entry Fee, No Options”

JML Outdoors has already teamed up with these great sponsors and there are more to come. Special thanks to Anderson Toyota, Arizona Components Company, and Bass Pro Shops for helping to bring you these great circuits.

The Arizona Bass Tour (AZBT). Is our flagship circuit; This tour will involve a $400 entry per team and cover multiple lakes. Coupled with a payback at the ramp of a minimum 73.8% and total payback for the season will be a minimum 90%. This tour will wrap up with a NO entry fee championship at the end of the season where EVERY team that qualifies (top 30% average participation) will receive a check.

October 27, 2012 Roosevelt
November 17, 2012 Alamo
January 19, 2012 Apache
February 23, 2013 Martinez
March 23, 2013 Havasu
April 27, 2013 Pleasant

AZBT Championship to be held May or June 2013 at Roosevelt Lake

The Weekend Warrior Bass Series (WWBS): Second is our working man’s circuit; This also does NOT require membership, but it does have eligibility limits (review the appropriate rules). The entry fee will be $200 per team and cover lakes that are closer to home. Total payback at the ramp will be a minimum of 77.5% and total payback for the season will be a minimum of 87.5%. At this time the WWBS will not have a championship but instead an Angler of the Year payback based on the participation for the season.

Central AZ Region:

November 10, 2012 Roosevelt
December 1, 2012 Bartlett
February 16, 2013 Roosevelt (Permit Pending)
March 16, 2013 Alamo (Permit Pending)
April 13, 2013 Apache (Permit Pending)
May 4, 2013 Pleasant (Permit Pending)
June 1, 2013 Roosevelt (Permit Pending)

Havasu Region:

September 29, 2012
November 24, 2012
December 8, 2012
January 26, 2013
March 2, 2013
April 20, 2013
May 11, 2013

For a complete list of rules, regulations, and payouts please visit www.jmloutdoors.com

See less See more
#3 ·
Red, AZBT is going to be fun. It is designed to challenge the angler, yet reward them at the same time. 50 boats first place is $5000 and 5th place is $1000. Plus we are working on some sponsor stuff now that will increase payouts even more.

#15 ·
I live in Tucson. Bass tourney fishing since 1978 in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and since 1993 in Arizona. I have a 2001 17' aluminum bass boat w/90 hp 2 stroke. Upgraded electronics include Humminbird side view unit on bow and Lowrance unit at drivers console. I have fished primarily with Tucson Bass Club but have fished numerous other open tournaments and big fish tournaments. I want to fish one of your new circuits but I need a non-boater partner to pair up with. Anyone interested, let me know (520)721-1257 or marric4750@cox.net. Thanks in advance, Rick Anderson

#16 ·
More Tournaments?

I live in Tucson. Fished tournaments since 1978 in Oklahoma, Texas & Louisiana, and tourneys here in Arizona since 1993, mostly with Tucson Bass Club. Interested in these new tournaments but I need a non-boater partner to pair up with. I used to fish the Best Bet Aluminum Division also until it closed up shop. I quit tourney fishing a year ago but want to get back into it. Call me at 520-721-1257 or contact at marric4750@cox.net if you want to talk about joining up. Thanks in advance, Rick Anderson:roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.