Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
An additional sponsor donation was added to the Big Bass Contest today.
Thanks to DUB at Arizona Fly Fishing in Tempe for his donation of a $100 gift certificate.
This certificate is good towards any of the fly fishing products and clothing at the store. If you have not been to this store, you are missing out. They carry a complete line of fly-fishing gear and fly-tying products, as well as clothing and accessories.
In addition, the staff are experts in all aspects of fly fishing and tying.

Ther is now $450 in cash and $700 in prizes to be given away in this contest. Well worth the $10 entry fee.

Three places will be paid, and the current big fish weight is 5.01 lbs.

Entry is still open.

So, I guess you decided to rule against my undocumented request for after-the-fact recognition of my 1-boat tournament on Saguaro when I boated a 9.3 lb LM? Hmph, what's a guy gotta do to cheat his way to the top?

samario said:
So, I guess you decided to rule against my undocumented request for after-the-fact recognition of my 1-boat tournament on Saguaro when I boated a 9.3 lb LM? Hmph, what's a guy gotta do to cheat his way to the top?
:Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl

There was a 7.3 weighed in at ABF sat by osborntofish John Osborn ,

Nice fish john

Delw

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Two tourney series for Patagonia Lake have been added to the list of included events for the Big Bass Contest.

Saguaro Tackle Big Fish Tourneys

Blue Water Tackle Tourneys

Persons wanting to submit weights from those tourneys must have an entry form submitted with a post mark prior to the date a weight is submitted.

Entry forms are posted in the "Forums" section.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.