Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This site’s been up and running for 5 months now in one form or the other. There’s been nearly 1,400 Chat topics with more than 9,000 posts. Almost 500 fishing Reports with another ~1,900 posts. (At last count NedO2 has made 320 “Ditto” posts :wink: )

Del and I have started a forum called “AZBZ Hall of Fame Posts” under the heading of “Saved Threads” The idea is to move a copy of an informative or hilarious thread to this forum so they can easily be found and viewed. I pre-loaded a few threads into the forum to get it started.

But, Del and I need you to nominate what you think are memorable posts. “The Stalker” is already there! Get busy. Give us your ideas on the best posts of 2003! Post ‘em here.

Oh, yeah. It would be good to have the page number and title of the post if you can find it. If you remember a post and can’t find it, just give us what you remember about the post and we’ll see if we can use the Search and find it.

Thanks.
Delw and d a

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Maybe you should put the actually informative stuff under another heading and keep the hall of fame for stuff like Cap'n Terrys adventures,Stalker , boatrookies, nightcrawler :lol: ..etc...

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Two categories? What if we find an Informative Hall of Fame post?? Didn't think of that did ya.

While we're at it haw about a third category?
Jack's Latest Adventures?? :lol:

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
No I did not think of that and as for Jacks adventures I think that would constitute Cruel and unusual or at least unusual!

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For sure your adventures are unusual! :shock: As for Cruel? It been mostly self-inflicted pain except for the RB adventure. :lol: :lol:

G

·
Josh, I added the etiquette post.

Del, I added the jigs post but there are no Cap'n Terry posts. We've got a link to that site on the home page anyway.

Rippinlips, I added the 320 settings and threw in one about X-15 settings. The 480/320 post is still in the open and there could be more posts. Remind me in a week or so. There's also the current drop-shot post that could move also.

While I was searching for Cap'n Terry posts I found Samario's hilarious summary of the September events which included the debut of The Penguin. I added it to the Hall. Its under the thread "hey all" by gobergabe.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Oh that little incident, completely slipped my mind. :oops:
And Rookieboy is my #1 suspect in the boat seat theft, I also hear he is looking for a waterproof floating cell phone. :)

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's OK. I understand how a 2x6 between the eyes could affect your memory. Especially when it happens so soon after putting your head thru the garage ceiling.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
d a said:
That's OK. I understand how a 2x6 between the eyes could affect your memory. Especially when it happens so soon after putting your head thru the garage ceiling.
I have no recollection of these events :oops: are you sure hearing is the first thing to go? :)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Had to go read the Stalker thread! Man, that was great! Sounds like something I would do! :twisted: :lol:

A whole new category for Jack's stuff? Do you have that much disk space available? :twisted:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts