Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Baja Tackle and Marine for the last time to day... What a great shop Mark, Judy and their gang ran. When I went in there for the first time asking about pre-rigged drop shot rigs and who knows what else, :lol: :oops: I left armed and equipped to catch fish. In time those guys were able to take me from being totally surprised that I could catch a bass :shock: to being shocked when I get Skunked...(no pun intended...) :wink: They accomplished a lot and helped a lot of folks learn how to catch fish in these parts. Fishing and outdoor life was something they held near and dear to their hearts and they really did a lot to promote those activities for all. The efforts and accomplishments they leave behind will touch anglers and outdoor persons for years.

I'm happy to hear that Saguaro Tackle is planning to continue their legacy by holding the Big Bass Tournaments at Lake Patagonia in the same format that Baja Tackle started. It's an event that Southern AZ anglers can continue to cherish - Thanks Saguaro Tackle!

In stead of saying good bye, I just want to say, “THANKS!”, to Baja Tackle for their help and support not only to me but to anglers all over this state. They have a lot to be proud of!!! Hope to set some hooks with you all again sometime soon!!!

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Skunk hunting Again!!!!Sweet. I will plan on being there for all hopefully. I hope it continues the way it left off. I would like to say thanks myself. Ray keep me posted huh!Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts