1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Trade for it....the quality of Barrett alone will make it a good investment. 6.8mm SPC is a round people are fooling with to replace the 5.56x45mm (.223) for the government...its approx .270 in diameter and the performance numbers I have read are pretty impressive.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Barrett makes incredibly reliable guns period. Plus the fact it is piston operated instead of gas operated like standard AR's makes it very clean and reliable, keeping carbon out of the bolt carrier group. Lots of factory mods too with the railed forearm and gas block. That alone is worth about $400.

Now true the 6.8 SPC round is farely new to the market and limited production, you can still buy it. Tremedously greater balistic than the rival 5.56mm. Stopping power is similar to a 7.62 with much better accuracy. Which of course is why the round was developed.

In short, you would be a fool not to get it, unless you are trading something like a brand new Ranger for it.

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Barrett makes incredibly reliable guns period. Plus the fact it is piston operated instead of gas operated like standard AR's makes it very clean and reliable, keeping carbon out of the bolt carrier group. Lots of factory mods too with the railed forearm and gas block. That alone is worth about $400.

Now true the 6.8 SPC round is farely new to the market and limited production, you can still buy it. Tremedously greater balistic than the rival 5.56mm. Stopping power is similar to a 7.62 with much better accuracy. Which of course is why the round was developed.

In short, you would be a fool not to get it, unless you are trading something like a brand new Ranger for it.
Just made the deal today...dudes driving from Texas...trading straight up for my pre ban HK-91....he needs a 91 for some type of special project:biggrin:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
WTF do you need that for? Did they build a methadone treatment clinic in your neighborhood? Is BBL your next door neighbor?:eek:

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Home Invaders, Skinheads, who ever poses a threat to me or my familys life...I'm real paraniod about home invasions though....both my wife and I are ready if that ever should happen...I feel sorry for the souls that ever try it.....
I'm thinking two big dogs, an auto shot gun, and 50 cal Desert Eagle for home defense. Keep it close and personal if they bust through the front door.

My better half likes her Ar-15, she calls it the widow maker. It pays to be a mean girl in a cruel world. I'm a lucky man!!:biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts