Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of heading out this weekend to bartlet but have never fished there before. I want your guys opinions about where to fish and what to use. I have been geting skunked and skunked bad and if I get skunked again i may just break down and cry! :cry: All help is greatly appriciated! Thanks a bunch.

G

·
Taylor, try drop shotting in 10-20ft. near the ramp, by the dam and the yellow cliffs (you'll know them cuz their yellow!). Some guys will tell you to carolina rig a spinner bait with a Spook trailer! Ya just never know. Also hear that carolina rigged lizards and some crank bait fish being caught. Good luck.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,813 Posts
Taylor, I should be out there Sat Sun and mostlikely Mon (If Im not on em by then :wink: ) and I can steer ya in a few directions to get you started...the bite was tough last weekend though, gotta keep that in mind. I'll be in a 17' BassTracker w/ a 60 Johnson, swing by.
Jason

·
Registered
10,878 Posts
taylor try split shottin 4" lizards and 4" sencos cast them on a point and slowly i mean slowly pull them from deep water into shallow water.. always try to cast into the wind and work your lure with the wind because thats how active fish are positioning to feed. good luck

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for the tips.I will be out there with my dad in a 16ft MonArk aluminum boat w/chrystler 45 .I will hopefully see you out there! I will be the 15 year old not the "old dude". I can use all the help i can get. Thanks a bunch..... any more tips are greatly appriciated :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.