Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hadn't been fishing at Bartlett for 8-10 years until this morning. What a beautiful lake. We fished from 8:00-12:30. Never got hit on cranks, topwaters or spinnerbaits. We caught 10 LM on dropshots and c-rigs. All were shallow and 3 were over 2 pounds with the biggest going about 2 3/4. We only considered 2 to be the Bartlett dinks I hear about. It was a really fun morning. Every hit was very light... just a tick. I hope we can repeat that 2 weeks from tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Rippin
funny thing I was there as well and did good on Cranks and some good fish on Blades as well, but couldnt get bit on jigs.....I was out in my Tracker fishing mostly upper-midlake....If id known you were heading out I would of looked for ya....

G

·
I was up there too, with nightranger! We didnt get touched till about 11. Our good fish came on cranks. Then we got on a hot dropshot bite, but couldnt duplicate it at another area. :cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.