Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to bartlett today. Caught some good numbers mostly small with the biggest just over 2lb. Caught most of them drop shotting anything that looks like a blue gill. Couple on jigs. Tons of fish suspended in about 30ft of water. Mostly around balls of shad. Caught a few on the boils when they surfaced using a jerk bait. Water temp around 82'

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
great post...last weekend of hunting my A$$ off. Im anxious to get back on the lake again...

·
Registered
418 Posts
Bartlett

Went out to bartlett today. Caught some good numbers mostly small with the biggest just over 2lb. Caught most of them drop shotting anything that looks like a blue gill. Couple on jigs. Tons of fish suspended in about 30ft of water. Mostly around balls of shad. Caught a few on the boils when they surfaced using a jerk bait. Water temp around 82'
Nice report, did you get up in the river @ all?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did actually take a ride up river a ways. fished a few minutes with no success but I just didn't have the confidence that the fish were up there yet. Most of my fish were caught about quarter mile south the no wake.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts