Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to be the best day ever at Bartlett lake. Must have caught 40 fish today. Launched from main lake ramp at 6am. Started fishing right away between launch and rattlesnake. Topwater was on baby!!! There were two of us and we could not keep them off. I was throwing a Bug-I popper from Japan and My buddy was throwing a Hula Popper. We caught about 12 the first 45 minutes. Biggest went just under 3 lbs. Picked up and went across the lake toward the dam. Topwater bite gone. Started cranking Silver fat free shad, buddie cranking rapala dying bass crank. I was cranking down to about 10 feet and bammmm fish on. Between 7am and 10am caught about 25 most between 1 and 2 lbs. I did catch the biggest bass i have ever caught at bartlett. 4.12 lbs and boy was that a blast. They were stacked up between a small island and the shore about 10 feet. Just get the crank in the zone and bammm fish on. Had tons of fun today. See you out there.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
wow!! great day at bartlett congrats, thanks for the report

·
Registered
594 Posts
I fished the river killed them there too 60+ top water and worms At one point i didn't even move the boat ,every cast had a fish on. Nice day fishing we cought no giants but a lot of 2+ lbs fish

1 - 5 of 5 Posts