Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished a club tmx at Bartlett on Saturday. Had 3 decent keepers in the boat after an hour....then the wind hit. Struggled for the most part the rest of the day, but ended up with 8 pounds for second place (1st was 11 pounds). Fish were caught in 5 to 15 feet of water on steeply sloping banks.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rdrondog

the meetings are held at 21st ave and bell.

we have 1 tmx a month, draw partners and shared weight

It's a pretty laid back club.

If your interested in finding out more, give me a call tonight at (602-330-2391 Matt)

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Matt, way to go! Nice catch and a 2nd place finish. Thanks for your post. 8)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is a fairly small club (about 25 people) and tmx entry fees are small. Therefore payouts are small. This is just a bunch of guys (and a few gals) who like to get together and fish. We are part of the federation which means you get to fish the fed. tmx and be eligible for the state team. If your in it solely for the money, this probably isn't the club for you. It's very laid back and everybody is real friendly. No cutthroat competition (and the negatives that go along with that) like you see in some of the other clubs. We wouldn't mind expanding a little, so if anyone is interested let me know and I can give you more details.

G

·
Could you send me some more information on the club? You are right down the street from me and I just would like to have a little fun and not be too competative.

My email is [email protected]

Thank you!
Adam G

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Carpio-
For the tourneys you guys have left, where are they and the dates?
Just curious.
Jason

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TMX

Here is a list of the clubs tmx this year:
Jan 10 Bartlett
Feb 7/8 Top 10 Apache
Feb 21 Bartlett
Mar 20 Alamo