Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading to one or the other never been to either which would be a better trip ie, less traffic , less people and better fishing.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
if your leaving tonight there's a hell of a storm cell rolling past there now. through carefree with heavy wind rain and lightning.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looking for early sat morning , anywhere to get a tonto pass at 3 or 4 am? or should i pick one up in globe befor i head that way.

·
Registered
367 Posts
pick one up before you leave. you never know if someone will be out of them.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Heading to one or the other never been to either which would be a better trip ie, less traffic , less people and better fishing.
You are 20 minutes from Windy Hill, why travel West?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Go to Roosevelt!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
you are closer to Roosevelt which is better than either Sag or Bart by far !!!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol i would gladly go to rosey but rick is comming from tucson and wanted to broaden our fishing skills with some new territory , mostly we own around school house when we go there .

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
lol i would gladly go to rosey but rick is comming from tucson and wanted to broaden our fishing skills with some new territory , mostly we own around school house when we go there .
Broaden the skills....how bout putting them to a stern test and fish Plez?????? And of course, let us know how you do:D

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Broaden the skills....how bout putting them to a stern test and fish Plez?????? And of course, let us know how you do:D

LOL!! i agree fish plez. you either catch em all or go home pissed.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I agree with you guys and would rather fish Rosey anyday. Most of the time Shotman and I just catch alot of fish there. Neither one of us has fished any other lake in a long time (like never) so I wanted to try something different. When I called him earlier today I asked which one he would rather go to Saguaro or Bartlett. Screw Plez, I have only been there once and that was once too much.

So out of the two which one would be the best. I was thinking Bartlett so I could prefish for the TBC tourny on the 19th but I am still up in the air about fishing the tourny. I have wanted to do Saguaro for awhile and just need an excuse to go.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Do both. Sag one day then drive into town, get a hotel, chase women around old town, then wake up and fish Bartlett.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
can't go wrong with either lake.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts