Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Bartlett today. Fished D-shot, cranks, c-rig, spoons, spinnerbaits, Tryed everything imaginable at least to me. Fished slow, deep, and everything in between. Fished from 10:00AM until about 3:30PM. I told my kids before we left that anybody can catch fish at Bartlett! Well, anybody but there dad! My kids quit fishing around noon. :roll: I did talk to about 6 other boats and they were skunked too.
I guess I took the long way there and took the 101 and exited on Scottsdale RD and drove all thru Carefree. On the way home I took Pima Road and then hopped on the 101. That was a lot shorter trip coming home and a lot faster.

Oh well, I am sure most of you guys will catch a ton of fish at bartlett during the tourney. Good luck

G

·
I fished from 0800-1200 and didn't catch a thing. Saw lots of ideal spots and lots of fish on the fish finder but they all had lock jaw...skunked. I thought for sure I was going to catch some fish. Oh well, there's always next weekend!

·
Registered
49 Posts
bartlett

I fished Bartlett Thurday and Sunday afternoons until dark. On both days, had bass busting shad for over an hour. Thursday around 3:30 and Sunday around 5 PM. We were fishing up river above the no wake zone. Caught many bass mostly on a silver kastmaster but also on top water and white spinners. I've never really seen them bust shad in the same area for so long. What fun! I'm going back during this week. Also caught some crappie trolling and some bass on jigs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.