Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Bartlett with Whod101 (a.k.a. Popsicle Kid) from about 7:30 a.m. to about 4:00 p.m. Air temp was 40ºF and with the wind blowing, it felt like 20ºF, which would be below freezing. We fished a little bit of everything and only managed 3 keepers on cranks and a C-rig. We couldn't find the fish. The Popsicle Kid (I mean Whod101) has his side of the story posted in the chat section. Hopefully we'll find the fish next time. :roll:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Howard,

Were you heading up the river early? I was out with FEW from around 7:15 - 11:30. We were in a skeeter F/S. We did ok. We would of had a light limit. All came on dshot. couldn't find the crank bite. It was definitely cold out there.

SteveM

G

·
It was slow for me, too. Only managed 2 fish (each around 2#). One came on dropshot and the other on C-rig. Water was 53 degrees in the afternoon, but by the dam it was 49 degrees around 9:30 am.!!!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Franklin and I were out as well on Sunday in the Stratos from about 1:00 to dark, Franklin promised some fish on cranks and well we all know when the promise to catch fish arrises, you guessed it one rat on cranks for 3 hours tossin, we ended up finding the fish or I should say I found the fish Franklin????how many did you end up with. I guess Rackman was right about bringing you along for entertainment purposes only :twisted: lol just bustin your balls..I had a good time cant wait for sunday.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
By the way did any of you see that speed skier out there? We watched him go down once and skipped about 4 times with legs/skis/arms flailing like a ragdoll before coming to rest in the 52 degree water, I found it kind of comical.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.