Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I fish from a 1995 16 foot Spectrum Sport. Not a bass boat, more like a walleye boat even though I don't fish for walleye. It is white with a teal stripe and has a 40 hp force on the back. For electronics it's got an eagle fish mark 320 and a Minkota turbo trolling motor. It's for sale right now. I'm looking to get a bass boat when we can sell it. Something in the early to mid 90's atleast 17 feet and atleast 115 hp. Can't wait to get one. Josh

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Go to the main azbasszone.com home page. On the left side of the screen under pics/fun stuff, click on azbasszone gallery and then azbasszone member boats. Some of our boats are pictured there. If any poster has not put their picture there, either follow the online instructures, or email d a or delw with your boat pic. 8)

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Have an old 89 Alumacraft Pro-17. Buddy and I just spent about 200 hours tearing it apart and rebuilding it. The Evinrude 115 only had about 30 hours on it and we thought it was worth it vs a new ride. Bet we would have saved money buying a newer boat! It looks and works better than new and he did most of the work so why not. :D If ya blow by a dark grey Alumacraft with a red front seat wave on yer way by.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
96 Stratos 201 Blue/Silver
and
95 17ft Tracker...
Any one interested Tracker is coming up for sell after trip to Mexcio in March.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Flip.....PM me what you got and what you want for it.(The tracker)...Im in the boat market
Jason

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Nuday
I have to agree with the ride on the older Stratos's smoooth and solid..... I think I have seen you a few times out on Sag. You dont see many Stratos around anymore. well if you see me come stop by and say hello
96 Stratos 201 pro Blue/Silver/Gunmetal with a 225 Johnson. Nice to know someone else with a Stratos

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Well Jason,never sure which one to take. On those days were you fish Friday night,then saturday,then sunday you never have to worry about recharging the batteries. just grab another boat :lol:

·
Registered
838 Posts
68 GTO Judge with 3 dueces.........Oh sorry about that we're talking boats here... I was just day dreaming about my high school days and wishing I wouldn't have sold my 68 Goat so cheap. Or sold it at all. :cry:

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
04 - 24 foot Triton single console with a 250 merc and pretty blue flashing lights on the front.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts