Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Is there a AZBASSZONE club? I seem to have lost several of my fishing partners and want to meet new ones. I am not a tournament fisherman. Just like to get out fishin. Kids lost interest unless they are biting. Wife is too busy being a full time student. Are there any clubs that are for non tourney people?

·
Registered
911 Posts
The AZBassZone Club is an exclusive one. There are two divisions; a large group fish Saguaro on a regular basis and have semi-regular, non-sanctioned, unoffical Classic get togethers, usually around Monday Holidays. (Terry, Did I capture that correctly?) Otherwise they dominate the lake throughout the week, with the elite meeting on Mondays. The lesser division of 'anglers' tend to fish Lake Un-Pleasant. I don't believe they are as organized as the Eastsiders. Just follow the posts and you will usually find out who will be out and when. Also who to avoid to be safe. Jeff

·
Registered
867 Posts
I would prefer it if you would refer to us west siders as mavericks, outlaws, renegades or simply as the rif-raf. We have a reputation to keep! :twisted: Remeber when you want to test your expertise and skill fish unpleasant. :wink: When you want to shoot fish in a barrel fish Sag. By the way, I would appreciate it if the east side brethren would work on a ballot initiative to put a spur from the end of Shea directly to the Sag. marina entrance. Heck that should cut my drive time by fifteen minutes. :lol:

·
Registered
512 Posts
LMAO DRY HEAT, WE ARE LESSER AND UN ORGANIZED :roll: HEY BROWN DOG I WOULD HAVE TO SAY WE ARE TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE :eek: HAVING TO FISH LAKE UNPLEASANT YOU HAVE TO BE ORGANIZED OR YOU WILL LOSE YOURE FREAKIN MIND :p
  • REMEMBER, IT'S CALLED FISHING NOT CATCHING

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Dryheat.

The word punks have been used on ocassion for westsiders as well. :wink:

Gonefishingtoday
most of the clubs are federation clubs or other tourny clubs

there is a group here( and bunch of guys/gals) that get together every monday am. to fish sag.

thats the only one I know of, that isnt a tourny.
heres a small list of clubs(tournys)
http://www.del-mart.com/htmlfolder/clubs/clubs.html

heres another(tournys)
http://www.del-mart.com/htmlfolder/info/tournyinfo.html

The waterdog willies tournys are done for the year, they will start back up in the spring of next year.

if you want to go fishing with a few guys, post in the road trips section. There is one happening soon I think.

http://azbasszone.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chandler Bass

If you are looking for an organized, good ole boy club, take a look at Chandler Bass. We meet at Knights of Columbus(Chandler Blvd, west of McQueen) the first Wednesday of every month. We have one tornament on selected dates each month. If you have any specific questions shoot me an e-mail.

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts