Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a cool picture of an animated bass that looks big,fat and pissed off that i can print off the puter.Any help would be appreciated.Ive been searching and so far have come up w/nothing.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Damn Dan, that would make a killer tatt....

I think i will get it...
on my forehead! :lol:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx for the replies guys ,that would be a sweet tat and its along the line of what im looking for.Im looking for something like that to get airbrushed on the tail gate of my pickup,got a guy at work that does a great job.That would be nice but i dont want to steal your picture,just looking for some ideas that he can expand on.thanx again

G

·
Tr21, do you have a wed site for the guy that does the airbrushing?? I would love to get a scene put on my tailgate also!

Thanks

G

·
Tr-21.....you can use that pic if you like...I don't own...I stole it off the web a few years ago....It would look sweet airbrushed in a big format....A little too much detail for a "Tat", unless I had it covering my whole back....NOT

Dan

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanx dan i might just use that pic.it sure is sweet.The guy thats gonna do the work wont be in til monday ill show him then.The only thing i would change is the pink in the crankbait to a blue to match the color of the boat or maybe even have a swimbait hanging out of that hogs mouth.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ibshort&MR BASS no web site just a friend at work.DRop me a pm next week and i'll let ya know if he's looking for more side work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts