Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm preparing to hopefully buy a boat sometime soon. I think w/ my budget I may have to go w/ an aluminum vs. fiberglass. I've been keeping up w/ the Tracker Marine topic and a few guys don't sound too happy w/ their Bass Tracker boats. I would appreciate any advice on Bass Tracker and other aluminum brands. I've been looking at Triton and a fairly new brand by Yamaha boats called G3. These G3 boats have a nice wide beam and yamaha motors. Thanks again for any input, and anyone has one for sale w/in the next few months I'll lbe looking to buy.

TXBASS

FISH ON!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
you should check out crestliner aluminums. they have some pretty wide beams, cx 1850 is 89", cmv1860 is 95". both are 18 something feet long. you can even get a 150 on the cmv, and 125 or 130 on the cx. these are not walleye boats either, they are high deck bass boats. their web is www.crestliner.com
i've been looking long and hard at 'tin' boats. i think it would be perfect for me. i've taken my skeeter in some places that i probably shouldn't have. good luck in your search. i've never been in a tracker bass boat, my brother has a 16ft walleyer and had no troubles at all, but, he doesn't use it real hard,not like most of us do. see ya doug

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look at the Tracker V18 at the Boat Show. I have fished out of this boat and it is a great ride. Lots of storage for an aluminum,Wide beam, and a dry ride. Rated for a 150. As far as the G3 goes, Go see Brett Hite at Yamamoto's in Tempe. I believe he is selling one that he Won in a Tournament. It has no Motor yet but is 19 Ft. long and is brand new.

·
Registered
211 Posts
tracker

I have a friend who is selling a newer tracker, is a all welded hull and has new carpet, seats, fishing seats, newer trolling motor, 75hp motor and newer fishing graphs, great boat at half the cost of a newer one. 928-474-1997

·
Registered
211 Posts
boat for sale

If you want a fiberglass boat look for used ones, I have another friend who has a skeeter boat not sure what year but is in good condition and has new hydraulic steering, trolling motor, graphs and other things, 928-978-5432

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.