Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the post "hows this" it looks like skunked had dug himself a hole :shock: Now who is going to help him out of this hole :roll: Or should we just let him try to get out himself. I for one would just like to sit back and watch yes sit back... I do wish you luck skunked so dont get me wrong all for man power I will be betting one you :eek: "I hope my wife dont read this" So kick some thong for us GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Fortunately for me, Daphne is way too old to remember any of this for long. By the time we showed up at the lake, she’d be wondering what I was doing there. Then, after her and her blond hair launched her boat, she’d head off to eat bon bon’s and drink iced tea only to wonder why she didn’t catch any fish, …again. :lol: :lol:

…those voices in my head are telling me to seek help – and personal security. :shock:

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Now listen here Sonny! I'm durn near a year older than when I turned dirt last year and still no respect for your elders! :x You know the old saying about being older and....uh....um....well, I forgot the rest but you know what I mean! :lol: Now what's all this uproar about you digging yourself a hole and me forgetting about....oh ya, fishing?! :shock: Like THAT would happen!

About that personal security? Might be a good idea. Maybe Stalker could keep an eye out for you! :twisted: :twisted:

Bassnaz....don't put too much money on that bet, you have to have enough left over for Valentine's day! :lol:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
LMBO!!! No, Daphne isn't my wife and she's not Nightcrawler's wife - Daphne IS Nightcrawler :!: :roll: :wink: That's ok though, at least you didn't call her "Dude". Her husband Rob is the lucky guy. Daphne aka Nightcrawler, hosts her own site for posting fishing pics and all kinds of other things. Check it out sometime:
www.ntcrawler.com

Anyway, she's old (and I mean old), blond (and I mean very blond) and she ....ah, she has a knack for getting back at people (and I DO mean getting back...) so I'll shut up here... :shock:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
skunked you make me LOL
by the way nightcrawler i like your site pretty cool
you know im just funn you all on this site are realy cool i like that everyone can tell their own opinion maybe with some smack but thats whats GREAT

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nightcrawler's wife???!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Are my multiple personalities showing again?! :shock: Well, maybe the way I love fishing, I should have been born a guy but I'm a gal (an old one at that! :evil: ) and I've never been mistaken for a guy....except on here. :roll: :lol: I'll take being an abnormal female over being a guy any day! And my hubby Rob? And my 2 kids? They've just accepted that I'm addicted to fishing! I've got a good one! My hubby will go fishing with me AND he'll watch the kids on occasion so me and my friends can go fishing! My kids? Well, I think they may get a little embarrassed (or maybe sometimes they think I'm "cool" or "tight" or whatever the word is this week) as they do tell the cashiers at the stores sometimes about their mom's addiction. :lol: :lol:

azfishlovingirl, welcome to the site! Another gal! Woo hoo!!! 8) I've been on here nearly 2 years now. These folks have taught me alot about the lakes and fishing. I've only been fishing for a short time. What you'll learn on here will give you a definite advantage on where to start you're trial and error lake time. Even the folks that have fished for YEARS (not that I'm saying some people are old, well DA is but.....) still learn from each other here. Great group of people. As you'll see as you're around more, I give folks a lot of "smack". What can I say, they just make it so darn easy! Especially those like Skunked and NedO2! :twisted: :lol: And as long as some of us have been on this site.....boy, there is a lot more "smack" that could be talked! :lol: Browse through some of the pics on my site. I've "enhanced" some pics of some of these folks. It's amazing the transformations that can happen to one's appearance when they cross me! (Skunked just happens to be living pretty dangerously with all the stuff he's talking - and so close to Cupid day) :lol: So...enough about me, my wife and my other personalities! Tell us about how you came to love fishing in AZ!

G

·
well thanx for the welcome and cool web site :eek:

Its really nice to see the pics behind the stories :)

Sorry about the confusion but i am a newbee to the chat seen :roll:

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
:Dazfishlovinggirl welcome!! The more the merrier!! Daphne and I have been terrorizing Saguaro together, maybe you could join us sometime, we will teach you to hook trees, banks, docks and each other! :oops: Keep us posted with stories, shopping trips, decor, make-up, hair etc., :D This is a great site and everyone (mostly) is nice. welcome...welcome....welcome...
Debra :D

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Helloooooo.. does someone have a guilty conscience :twisted: ? Did I say you?? I said mostly :lol: Maybe you should shop more, then you would have a mirror on the boat and not ask me what your hair looks like!! :twisted: love ya!! :wink:
Deb

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I am curious, When you girls are fishing, do you stop to fix your makeup, put on lip stick, perfume, etc...? Maintenance is easy for guys, generally a re-adjustment now and then is all we need.

G

·
Gals and fishing

Spidey ,
I am giving you the evil eye.... I dare you, double dog dare you to ask that question in person! I will challenge you anytime to a fish off. Dang men.. you can be so ignorant. By the way I was fishing at Roosevelt Lake this past month, great fishing, great lake!

G

·
Spidey,
Ok, Ok.. now you are pushing the envelope. I did go to the internet and look up the word "Fard". I think this word is a figment of your imagination, which is a typical man. As I was making my way through the info. hiway of the net..low and behold look what I found. A recipe for Fried Spiders, so fitting.

Deep Fried Spiders
Bugs
Grease

Instructions:
Heat up the grease. When it sizzles, put in some bugs. Cook until crisp. Lay them out on a paper towel to drain. Eat with your favorite condiment.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Fard is a word. It means to apply cosmetics. Check it out in a real dictionary. My wife doesn't like this word. I always ask her if she just farded.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
LMBO!!! Farded!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Now Spidey, come on now! You've seen me at the lake! Seen any makeup? Hmmm.....you may have something there though. Tell me, does it work for you? :twisted: :lol: And the only perfume used on fish days is a special concoction of Kick N Bass! And ya, we gals have to make a few adjustments ourselves. :roll: :lol:

Skirts, ya got me there! I do recall asking you that last time! :oops: Guilty conscience?! :shock: Me :shock: I thought we covered this under another thread! I am perfectly fine with being mean and twisted as Doc put it.

Diana, welcome! Great recipe! :twisted: :wink:

Hey DA! Thanks!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.