AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to say it! FINALLY! I finally got Bayou's pics done! Check them out on the All Fish page or on Bayou's page. http://www.ntcrawler.com Click on the flaming "NEW" for the links. Sorry it took so long Bill! Those of you that are waiting for your pics......I'm working! :roll: 8)

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Nice fish Bayou, WTG!! That 6.9 at Sag looks like it coulda weighed 8+ with a full belly.

Hey NC, didja notice I made him smile for the 5+ at Canyon? :D

Thanks NC for all your hard work providing the "braggin' board".

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Hey Bill, and anyone else with a Nightcrawler fish page, why don't you add the link to your Nightcrawler fish page to your profile? Under website? Just edit your profile and put the URL into the website field?

Use this URL Bill: http://www.ntcrawler.com/bayou.htm

That won't cause you any problems will it Daphne??

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Denny,
Post a link to my NC page??? :shock: I think NOT!!! :x ...I'll have people checking me for that tail for the rest of my life! :lol: :lol: :lol: That is a good I deal so just did it and guess what? It worked!!! :D :D

Bill, those are some great pics - expecially the one where you are SMILING!!! :D Once again you've pulled out some very nice fish! That 6.9 looks more like a 7.12. ...she must have lost all of that weight fighting you back to the boat! :lol: Great pics and great fish! As they would say in the Navy... Bravo Zulu!!! :roll:

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Da - Good idea with the link. :idea: I think I added it correctly. Ray, I really thought that 6.9 was going to be a lot bigger, too. The scale has a habit of humbling pretty consistantly though. :x Thanks!

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Skunked said:
Denny,
Post a link to my NC page??? :shock: I think NOT!!! :x ...I'll have people checking me for that tail for the rest of my life! :lol: :lol: :lol: That is a good I deal so just did it and guess what? It worked!!! :D :D
Hey Ray, guess it all depends on who is checking you for that tail! :lol:

Bill, keep catching those toads!!

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
tempepops said:
I like that idea DA! That must be why you get the big bucks, always coming up with good ideas.
Thanks
So? Where's YOUR link?? :roll:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I've got an ideal!!! I'll give the tail to Bill and he can worie about who checks it and I'll catch some toads!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bayou is smiling???!!! :shock: I just figured it was gas! :twisted:

As far as using a link to your pages on ntcrawler. Great idea DA! I'll keep an eye on the bandwidth usage and if it gets close to being a problem, we'll figure something out. Until then, link away. :D

Now as far as checking out tails......well, I'll just let that one go! :twisted: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts