Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a short word on a lesson learned, when my fishing buddy closed my truck door at bartlett, the parking permit fell to the floor. i am sentenced to a $30 fine because this was not properly displayed . i was told when i called this morning that stupid fishing buddies are not a valid excuse even though i had my paid for permit in hand. Just remember to make sure the thing stays on your dash.
Mike

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Ya that happened to me last year at Rosy. Hell to far to drive to fight the ticket in court,so i had to pay it.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
its bad enough the machines usually dont work, or are out of paper...now even though you have a dated reciept of payment, you cant fight it?
:?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Somthing close happend to me and I never paid it! It was a good year ago and I aint heard nothing since. I was told by someone that the company that issues the tickets have no authority over anyone. They are no form of Goverment or Law Informent agency so they can not issue warrents etc.

Take it for what it is woth???

Deer Slayer

G

·
Try taking it to tonto national forest office, I've had that happen a few times and they solved the problem without any payment. Oh ya, try taking some candy to those sweet girls it does wonders when you get a ticket because of your fishing buddy.

2Dogs

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
i agree dont pay it..duct tape the ticket to the little *** that wrote it and kick him down the boat ramp...i got 3 tickets this last year becuase there ticket machine was out of paper. and the parking *** said it was my responibility to display a ticket or leave... so after i got the ticket last time at bartlett i took it back to the *** threw it in his face and i have never heard about it again...i guess those anger managment classes i took are finally starting to pay off.....point is dont pay it there not there not a law enforcer....good luck

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am mailing in a copy of the permit with a copy of the ticket. I wrote a note on the paper explaining the situation and I will keep my fingers crossed, the young lady on the phone said that the company handling this is really strict but she did sound like it was possible that they would drop it.
Mike

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
they hire **** to issue tickets if you dont pay at the lakes? What sound do they make when you kick them down the ramp? :)

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
The "****" are a private company under contract with Tonto Forest to get the fees. if they write you a ticket you can tell. The Tonto Forest people also write tickets and on the back they will tell you how to set up a FEDERAL court date. If you do not take care of the Federal ticket a US Marshal will come knocking on your door and give you a free ride to the pokey. If you do not pay the "****" ticket they will get a collection agency on your case.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I got a ticket at Bartlett a year or so ago and the Ranger put it under my windshield wiper Right over the parking permit, I sent them the permit and a note asking them to buy that guy some Glasses.

G

·
buy a yearly permit

buy a yearly permit,it peels off and sticks to the windshield,good at all the tonto lakes and streams

1 - 12 of 12 Posts