Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to Las Vegas soon to see a show. Who has the best Buffet on the Strip? Don't care about price,as long as it's GOOD! Thanks.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Bellagio-----but your gonna pay a little more.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Anywhere when your in vegas as your usually trashed so food is food!! :biggrin: I agree with 2Dogs though the Bellagio has the best grub

·
Registered
839 Posts
WYNN IS TOP NOTCH. 25 BUCKS I THINK....BUT VERY HIGH QUALITY! THEY HAVE AN IMAGE TO UPHOLD....AND ITS UPHELP!!!!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
When I lived in Henderson The Green Valley Ranch was an awsome buffet becuase it was all you could eat crab legs and shrimp(that was several years ago, dont know if they changed). Its not on the strip but its not far and well worth the trip.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
My vote is for the Rio....
I love lobster tails. They are kind of on the smaller side but with all you can eat, let the shells fly.....
Oh yeah, after pigging out on the lobster tails, then on to the desert buffet.
Every time I go there, they gotta wheel me out on a gurney.

·
Registered
875 Posts
The Bellagio by far, go for lunch. It is about 25 bucks. Time it right and you can pay the lunch price when they are putting out dinner.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
A friend lives in Henderson and always talks about Green Valley, so yeah they're still there. For the best though he says RIO

·
Registered
509 Posts
not on the strip but the CHICKEN RANCH...Little more pricey than most,but you get what u pay for...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I love the buffet at the Rio. I eat there everytime, but a friend in Vegas just told me its not as good as it used to be. He may be partial though, he works at the Wynn. Anyone been there in the last few months ??

1 - 20 of 34 Posts