Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey dudes since MBC probably will never be what it was whats your most memorable MBC moment?

Mine was a Plez tourney back in 06, prefished for a week, caught 3 fish on Sat, was pissed, left, then Paints calls and said we got a check w/ 3.86........WTF is that...

Or the Seniors I caught DJ fishing w/ waterdogs....then next thing at wiegh-in dude has 30 pounds......

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hey dudes since MBC probably will never be what it was whats your most memorable MBC moment?

Mine was a Plez tourney back in 06, prefished for a week, caught 3 fish on Sat, was pissed, left, then Paints calls and said we got a check w/ 3.86........WTF is that...
hey clean your pms

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
WOW! Givin up already Franklin? :whiteflag
You should give Paul a chance. I have read most of the the (NO BOAT POST) seems like you guys have givin up already. That is a shame. My wife and I are fishing the Couples next year and will be fishing the Championship in Sept. We do it for the comradery & competition. I've met some good folks fishing these tourneys and all of them have been a blast for us even when we don't do well.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
MBC Seniors was always a great time. Wayne & I fished them with the attitude that nobody can beat us for three years. We lost every weekend and then some.

The last season that we fished it (2007), we made the cut, the top 50 and fished the classic!

That weekend of the championship, we caught over 100 fish on topwater. We started out in 39th place or so(?) On Friday and finished in 10th overall for the season. I think our total team winnings were $188.00 for the year!

My buddies Reggie and Eric were always close by fishing the same waters.

We worked the medic tank, we ate a lot of hotdogs and chili, and were in very good company. Randy & Fran ran a great show!

That's what I remember......

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Comming in with over 10#s on a tough day only to find out we were late but the boat right in front of us wasn't. We got DQed and the other dude didn't. Ask Randy about it he says over the mic. nobody is special around here !! Apparantly someone was. I look over and see this clown cracking up. I think who the hell is that douchebag. About a year later I meet the guy. I'll be damned if it wasn't Del. No shit thats a true story. Other memory was winning at Bartlett during a snow storm. Flipped a limit out of tree next to the ramp. Rain snow and lightning and that was the only clean water on the lake.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
1rst place mbc,pleas w/ a 7 for 1rst bf, till the very last team, Tommy Jonovich took 1rst and bf by 2oz's. Rosey-caught 2 overs on 1 cast w/a crank for 7lbs. Bart- took bf w/a 4.94. And 1 year took 8th place for the year, in the mbc standings.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
In my first season ever fishing tournaments, caught the big fish at Havasu 8.8# with a third place finish (Randy invited us into the trailer, but Fran corrected him at the last second), and big fish for the TOC at 6# and finished 6 place over all. That was a great year and actually finished the season about $1000 in the black.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Fishing Srs. Feb.a few years ago. It was cold and rainy/snowy. We were under the wires by the dam and this super bolt of lightning hit. It sounded like my boat broke in half. fish started floating up and swimming in circles. Found out later a sail boat got nailed.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've got to say the best MBC tournament was in April 2007, had 6lb's total weight. Realized we had a good chance to win AZBZ option early on in the weigh in, started a chant AZBZ out of the money. My son and I were siting right up front, it really got Randy going. He just could't figure out why I was getting so into it , than at the end of tournament he gave us a check for 1100.00 bucks. SWEET!
Any tournament that I got to fish with my son, they were all great win or lose.

Thanks Randy and Fran for all the great times. Lets give Paul a chance to see what he can do.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts