Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
The BPS Crankin Sticks are $50 + s/h ~$64 right now. Only negative thing I have heard is the weight. I am toying with the idea of buying a 6'6" or 7'0" MH and using it for swimbaits or deep cranks.

SteveM

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
cool they are on sale..... Steve I have two of the newest ones and they are light.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Jason, How do you think they would be for throwing Skinny Dippers or Money Minnows? The MH says it has a fast action, but I am concerned that it has enough backbone. I have a XPS PQ 6'6" MH/Fast rod that I throw dippers on now, but it is also my worm/jig rod.

SteveM

·
Registered
54 Posts
Franklin
For what ever it's worth I have a Boat Cop DD22 rod and this rod by far has out performed any rod I have had so far for this application ,,,,,,,It is comfortable for all day use. Gives when it needs to and has the backbone when you need it............It's worth having him build you one.......................................

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hey dudes, need another rod....I broke my cranking rod the other day at San Carlos on a god damn catfish....on the BBC dudes are hyping up those power tackle rods....seems like Texas dudes love'em....

My busted rod is a custom 7'6 glass deal......need something like that

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hey dudes, need another rod....I broke my cranking rod the other day at San Carlos on a god damn catfish....on the BBC dudes are hyping up those power tackle rods....seems like Texas dudes love'em....

My busted rod is a custom 7'6 glass deal......need something like that
+1 Power Tackle. I was just at Amistad for an Open, The rods are solid and won't let you down. Did I mention that the rods are designed and assembled in Texas giving you the more reason to buy this rod. We know what it takes to Crank out a big fish here in TX. I've got a deal with Judy over there and see what we can work out for you. Shoot me a PM.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts