Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time of year again. They just dropped off the flyers and some posters with all of the info on the tournament here at Tempe Marine and I imagine they are dropping off at Bill Luke Dodge and other places. Looks like they have added some extra cash prizes this year. Ya'll can also go up on
www. wildwestbass.com and get the info.

Steve

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
burn the flyers and posters and dont fish it :roll:

best thing that can be done for lake pleasant.

wish you guys over at tempemarine would wake up and not support it one of these years(thats the only thing I have against you guys :wink: ).

Oh yeah rumor has it one of there big sponsors has some concern about this tourny now, and they are suppose to be at the next game and fish round table meeting to listen to the discussions about it.

I am beginning to think that all the talk and things that John coppock)sp) said last year isnt going to happen. or even be thought about. we will see.

I will have to go read the rules and see if they made any changes(which I doubt)

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
i am not going to fish big bass days i think its a joke but thats just my 2 cents on that subject. i think its great for the kids to fish and have a chance at a boat or truck.

·
Registered
762 Posts
You have my support to boycott BLBBD. I didn't buy my last truck from Bill Luke and told them why. This is the first Dodge I bought somewhere else and haven't noticed any difference.

BTW, love the graphic Del. Thats a sticker I would buy and display. :twisted:

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
I think that No Big Bass Days sign is a good idea. If you want to show you are not fishing Big Bass days add this to your Profile signature:

Code:
[IMG]http://azbasszone.com/html/noblbbd2.gif[/IMG]

G

·
I love the Bill Luke Dodge Big Bass Days! There's nothing like hooking the boat up on a cool March morning and heading out to Bartlett and having the Lake to yourself!
Richard

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Good Job Delw! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.