Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know , it's Javalina....Rough weekend at Rosie...s.l.o.w.......but weather was nice...

Was startled by 5-8 Javalina's walking up Windy's ramp at midnight...

Saw two spikes knocking the shit out of each other in front of a little doe west of bermuda flats....

Had a skunk walk down and drink out of the lake 12 feet from boat ...

Found two mice nested in my dish drawer at a place I have in tonto basin...
(also -at about 2 am......3 huge ferral dogs ripped apart my trash can outside because my boy put steak cartons in it)

snapped my newer G-Loomis rod ( about 3 months old) .........( anyone know about warranty info, even if you only have the handle and about 3 feet of rod?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Loomis go to the web site pay the $50.00 & they ship up a new rod and you ship the old one back in the same prepaid postage tube. No questions ask.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Used to be $20 for the return shipping, but either way should not be a problem to get it replaced.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
I saw to hogs that were road kill up past Rambo's place heading into the Tonto end of the lake.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Loomis go to the web site pay the $50.00 & they ship up a new rod and you ship the old one back in the same prepaid postage tube. No questions ask.

THANKS !!!!!! I was pissed & heart broke at the same time...I thought only women could do that to ya....

·
Undergoing attitude adjustment
1,806 Posts
man sounds like all hell broke lose on you atleast you got away.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
man sounds like all hell broke lose on you atleast you got away.
Believe it or not ( outside from slow fishing ) , it was one of the nicer fishing trips this year...teaching my son the finer arts of a baitcaster, lots of wild life, beautiful weather . Roosevelt is my favorite lake in the state , hands down...that's why I keep a place there and escape every chance i get..

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Bassaholic, i got ya tied this weekend, lost 2 ricos on fish, 1 buzzbait, 3 crankbaits, 1 pair of prescription sunglasses ( Damn yellow jacket was tryin to bite me went to swat at it with my hat and my glasses flew in the water) caught a 10 pound soft shell turtle in the mouth on a jig, and boated it. It was pissed. dont ever stick your fingers near their mouth. and my dog ate my brand new camera!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Bassaholic, i got ya tied this weekend, lost 2 ricos on fish, 1 buzzbait, 3 crankbaits, 1 pair of prescription sunglasses ( Damn yellow jacket was tryin to bite me went to swat at it with my hat and my glasses flew in the water) caught a 10 pound soft shell turtle in the mouth on a jig, and boated it. It was pissed. dont ever stick your fingers near their mouth. and my dog ate my brand new camera!!!
That sounds like it could be a country song :D

·
Registered
2,991 Posts

:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:IconrotflDamn!!!! That definitely could qualify as the worst day ever! Did you at least catch any fish?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hat's off to ya...The Loomis Rod is going to cost me $50.00 to replace...it's on the way. All my break offs were TR (hooks, sinker,plastic) -not nearly the cost you occured with Cranks & Ricos. And I know my prescription glasses go for about 200-300 hundred a pair...as far as the camera, you may be able to get that back, eh? :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts